Transform in Struggel

Best answers
I think there should be a litte powerup or something like that when u go ssj in a beam struggel......

Please post your comments!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not asking if you can or not, he's suggesting there be a power-boost of some sort. To answer your question, after you transform in a powerstruggle, your power does increase greatly, usually allows you to win the struggle.

Best answers
Well thats pretty much the equivalent of going turbo. However, It might look cool for the turbo to look like a half-way transformed state during PS. Think Goku in Movie 4 or Gohan when he deflects that massive blast SSJ Goku sends at him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe this action could be more like vegeta vs goku, in the first fight they have, kinda like a agression bar,
you can push an certain amount of extra ki into the struggle,
what i mean is when you first initiate the struggle it drains youre ki,
when u want to give the struggle a extra boost you can push a key that will starts an bar that when its full you cant boost it any further, this will go with the screaming according to the show,
like it was in almost every fight, they can push it further than the strenght of the beam, but it will drain youre ki faster,

damn i suck in making sence o_O

Best answers
Neah, Reptile, I get ur point.. yeah I think it would be cool to be able to increase your strenght in a pl, besides turbo :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 words

pumping power struggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom