How do you play without the internet?

Best answers
I've been trying to play without the internet like playing against bots but I can't play. I've been trying LAN connection because is said in the sticky but I still can't. It just says "loading" when I create a game and it pauses and then says "Do you want to send the error report" or something like that. And then it quits on me. Why does that happen and how do I play against bots?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have one of your friends burn the esf bots for you, then all you need to do is install them and play :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you still get the error report after installing the bots, totally uninstall the bots and install again, if still getting the error sign, reinstall ESF :)

Best answers
I don't know. I've tried reinstalling about 20 times but it still comes out the same in the end. I also did that with the bots. And it came out the same also. Thanks for the suggestions though. It's been a great help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have the latest Half-Life version (version 1.1.1.0)? You can get the bots here.

zot

Best answers
sounds more like a windows conflict to me, try downloading the latest windows service pack for your os, get the latest version of directx and your latest video card drivers, again you will have to get a friend to do this for you, preferably a friend with a fast connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom