PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hey guys i just got cs retail today now im a bit confused on how to get esf do i have to get 1.0 first and then 1.1 casue rigth now im getting beta 1.1 please redirect me or tell me some instrutions on where to go plz i really want to play the newest version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download the counterstrike v1.5 patch from fileplanet, then once you install that. install esf into your c:sierra\counterstrike folder and you should be set to play. if youre having the cl_dlls problem, download the fmod.dll from esfstuff or esf-world, good luck :p

Best answers
is it ok if i just put the file into the cs one after its done installing?

Best answers
ok dude i got the esf file to get into the intall sheild wizard but then for liek 10minutes it says searching for previously installed components and thats all it stays at do i need esf version 1.0 before i get version 1.1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No just let it be, it will eventually work. Just give it some time and it should work ;).

Best answers
ok thnx man thank u both now thnx to u guys i can go pwn at my place instead of at my friends :)

Best answers
omg my computer sux now when it gets into the installation it says sometinhg like check my chtks utility it also says its corrupt and unreadable so what can i do to make it install

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download the install program from another mirror since you've downloaded a corrupt one.

please don't double post, edit the original instead.

Best answers
what do you mean by install program becasue i installed one from file planet and that one didnt work and then i installed one from gamershell just now and that said the same thing so what do i gotta do man i wanna play so bad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nagaking said:
omg my computer sux now when it gets into the installation it says sometinhg like check my chtks utility it also says its corrupt and unreadable so what can i do to make it install
Um, you might want to run Scandisk. It sounds like your hard drive could be having problems.

And I know the Fileplanet installer works, since that's where I downloaded it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(22:55:36) (+Mango) do it [spam] in one more thread :)
(22:56:00) (+Mango) I don't have power in Newbie Central
(22:56:04) (+Mango) so spam in there.
(22:56:05) (+Mango) =)

mango = magus

JUST A BOX

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't have to buy your CS Retail, you could ove just installed steam or something. Just download steam at www.steampowered.com And just download it just download CS on Steam and there you go But if you want to use ESF I would prefer to download it and install it, It will probably install itself on steam.

Best answers
nope downloading steam didnt change anything and when i go to install esf the same utility thingy pops up its weird very weird

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, downloading Steam would have no effect on the installer for ESF, he was just mentioning that you didn't have to buy CS. All you need to use Steam is a valid cd-key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom