Ice Man, I challenge thee to a duel!

Xam

Best answers
I am the only abnormal fighter anyone will ever verse. I may look week but my rage is extreme. I am able to steal moves with one hand so don't do anything stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You speak of the power that you possess, but never look to see what lies ahead of you. You say you can steal moves with one hand, yet battle with fictional stories. This isn't a physical battle, but a battle of imagination. Do you have what it takes to beat my immaturity? My imagination? Think about that before making your next post.

Xam

Best answers
I have many talents, yes, perhaps far to many, but I am mearly a wanderer. Seeking my perpose in this world. Your gaze, yes it is frightning, but my will is stronger than your gaze. I hope you prove difficult in battle. For I am hungry for a challenge, my scimitar thirsts for your blood. My body wants more abilities to use on other opponents. My imagination, if I let it, you will not be able to stop it. If it's mind games you want, then it's mind games you will get. I will not back down, I will not surrender.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then it is settled. I wish you luck in this battle. And no, I do not play mind games, their just meaningless pranks set upon a certain individual to possibly itimidate them. My skills are far above such foolish actions, yet I am still in the lower level of the fighters. I expect to see the best out of you, and hope that I dont let you down.

--Edit--

A ref is nice. If you are too busy, then dont worry about it. I'm sure our battle could wait. Once a ref has choosen to call this battle, We can start off our story. It seems as if the trash talking has already happened, and there is no need to waste any time.

Xam

Best answers
If anyone, that is a judge, that reads this please be our judge so we can get our power up to it's maximum.

Best answers
Heh, it's been a while since the last post, but I'll be glad to judge this match. Venue will be an old western ghost town, creaking saloon doors and tumbleweeds. You may begin when ready. (if you wanna continue this still)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a bit too late. Preferably 4 months late. I thank you for your offer, but this guy isn't active anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom