Cucumba I call you out

Again...

Btw ref, Be kind asin no damn bs venues

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will accept this challenge and grind you into pulp once again. There is no room for you in the adminsitration's plan . . . WEAKLING!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this bout. This will not be for the Moderator Belt, however. That match still belongs to Magus.

Venue will be inside the Resident Evil 1 Mansion, Zombies and everything included

Deverz, remember atmosphere. Even monotonous combat can look good if you describe the surroundings excellently.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba wiped the blood from his face; the Hunters were messy, and they didn't like Bravo team. He smiled as he watched Deverz and alpha team approach the mansion, chased by the Cerebus model.

There would be more combat statistics for the highest bidder, of that there was no doubt.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God damn I just happene to be in a mansion of a game that I've never ****ing played, it's losing time

Mayaswell give it a shot ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plot simple enough, 1 mansion lots of zombies, limited/less (depends if ur playing fair) ammo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes and theres this guy i think his name was almighty something got his ass kicked for posting in someones match!

do it again and ur owned in more ways than one

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz walked through the double doors of the mansion armed only with his katana. He had dropped his saber earlier fighting off zombie and had to retreat without it. Lightning flashed lighting up the lobby of the mansion, there was a large staircase in front of him. Groans and other various noises coming from further in the mansion. Deverz swore he could hear something saying flesh or brains; it had to be more zombies. Lightning flashed again large windows along the walls, a few holes in the high ceiling. There was no rain, just thunder and lightning.

Deverz could feel something powerful, something old in the mansion. He knew it was Cucumba. He knew that for one reason or another the two admins would fight. Deverz thought he might as well cut to the chase and call him out. It was cold in the mansion; Deverz pulled his hood up to keep himself warm and shifted the katana on his back.

“CUCUMBA, I KNOW YOUR IN HERE. COME OUT AND FACE ME, OR ARE YOU TOO CHICKEN!” Deverz yelled out into the darkness

There was some shuffling in the shadows, Deverz looked around, his eyes cutting through the darkness and saw Cucumba crouched in the corner.

“What are you doing you old fool, crying? Do the zombies scare the itty bitty Cucumba. The mighty Cucumba scared, I never thought I’d see the day.”
Cucumba get up and looked Deverz right in the eye. “I’m not scared, I’ve just been conserving energy for you. I’m gonna have fun with you tonight.”

Cucumba stepped out of the corner he was in just as lightning flashed again. Deverz could see he was covered in blood, his saber also missing. Deverz could see he had an upper hand still having a weapon, he was not sure if his weapon could match Cucumba’s skill and power though. Cucumba twitched and Deverz quickly moved into a defensive stance, Cucumba just smirked, then charged at Deverz for real and swung his fist at Deverz jaw line. Deverz moved out of the way in time but Cucumba kept moving and got Deverz in the jaw with his knee and then stepped on his chest pinning him too the floor. Cucumba reached down and grabbed Deverz by the head, lifted his foot off his chest and lifted him off the ground. With his free hand Cucumba punched Deverz in the kidney Deverz taking each blow tasting blood seep into his mouth.

Deverz spayed blood in Cucumba’s eyes making Cucumba drop him. While Cucumba was distracted Deverz quickly crawled through his legs and landed a blow to the back of his knee’s bringing him down. Deverz then quickly spun around landing a punching right on Cucumba’s spine flooring him totally. Deverz stepped back a bit and as Cucumba stood up again attempted a roundhouse kick to Cucumba’s temple. Cucumba blocked the blow and grabbed onto Deverz leg and flipped him back onto the ground just as a disfigured hand shot out the ground near Deverz head. Deverz cursed and quickly rolled to the side as a zombie climbed up through the floor from the basement followed by two more, one coming after him the other two after Cucumba.

Cucumba quickly disposed of his two adding more blood to his clothes. Deverz cut his down the middle with his katana. As Deverz was re-sheathing his weapon Cucumba landed a mighty blow to his ribs sending him flying through a wall into what appeared to be a family room. Deverz had landed on a couch, which instantly broke. All the furniture was old, very classical looking. There were a lot of scratches on the wall and with yet another lightning flash Deverz could see blood on the walls, on one wall the word “HELP” was written in large letters. Deverz guessed those people were long gone and didn’t worry about it one bit. Cucumba stepped in through the hole and Deverz quickly jumped to his feet. Cucumba moved into a defensive pose obviously waiting for Deverz to attack. Deverz picked up a couple of bits of couch and threw them at Cucumba as a distraction and with lighting speed Cucumba blocked both bits but couldn’t block Deverz in time who landed a fist on his jaw and another on his ribs and then quickly spun around to the back of him and punched him in the kidney’s. Cucumba fell to his knee’s and Deverz back off. Both fighters spat out some blood at the same time.

Deverz watched Cucumba, The sounds of an old clock chiming 12:00. Deverz waited for his opponent to get up to start the fight again.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon you old fool fight
Or are you too scared

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm too busy trying not to get fired, Mr. Smartass pants. And if I weren't, I certainly wouldn't be afraid of you. That said, my round will be posted tonight.

<HR>

Deverz ran in the door with his squad, Ryoko and Hibiki, a group of angry zombie dogs hot on their tail. The dog of war looked at the floor as Hibiki slammed the door, knowing full well that the loss of a handful of moderators wouldn't go over well.

"I suggest we seek out the missing members of bravo team, and any alpha team members that may have made it here," said the young admin. "If there's any hope they're alive, we have to search for them."

"At least there aren't Zombie Hawks," said Hibiki, "I'd have to shoot Ecchi just to get him to shut up about it."

They all looked around the area, noting the strange decrepid mansion fully for the first time. It's delacately carved grand staircase flowed from the second floor fawyer to the marble floor of the entrance. It's magnificent red carpet was well worn, and decaying under the rigors of time. The three forum S.T.A.F.F. members walked about, searching the dark and foreboding entrance. Finally concluding that this would take some exploration, the three regrouped. Hibiki turned to Ryoko, "Take this Ryoko. I know you'll use it well, because you're the master of unlocking."

Deverz rolled his eyes as they moved into the next room. He yelled after them, "I'll see if I can find Cucumba. I have a score to settle with him anyway."

Deverz continued on, using his "Forum Employee" pass card to break into the adjacent room. He turned on his flashlight and began walking around, leaving no detail of this strange mansion go undiscovered. The adjacent room was an interesting art gallery with a back room. He searched everywhere, even using a box to climb to the top of a marble statue. In the bowl he found a map, which he supposed would be useful. It was in the back room, however, that he'd find something disturbing and shocking.

A body was piled in the corner and that body once belonged to Glenn. He examined it closely, noting the bite and claw wounds all over his neck and shoulders. It almost appeared as if it were half eaten . .

All of a sudden, Glenn opened his eyes, and Deverz knew that whatever Glenn was, he was no longer.

The admin destroyed the Zombie easily with his Katana, as his ban saber was somewhere out in the front lawn of the dammned mansion. Deverz looked at the former moderator from Bravo team. "What the hell did this to you mate," said Dev solemly. "Don't worry, I'll kick the ass of whatever did."

Deverz meant that, provided he could survive this hell on earth. He quickly walked into the next room, and felt eyes on him from the large single paned windows. The dark did not reveal it's secrets so easily, so Deverz continued on after a short pause.

He heard the glass shatter behind him, and turned to face this new horror.

"Cuc . . FFS, don't break the place up, we have to find the rest of the team," said Dev.

"No need . . . I've killed them all Deverz, and it's your turn next."

"Including my team?"

"Perhaps, . . . perhaps it's only a matter of time before they meet Glenn's fate."

"Alright . . . this was going to happen anyway, so I might as well kill you and get brownie points for eliminating a turncoat. Get your ass ready to die, traitor," said Deverz, a fire in his eyes. Deverz unsheathed his Katana again, and held it at the ready.

Cucumba smiled and said nothing, lowering himself into a fighting stance.

The young admin rushed Cucumba, slashing into his black ops gear, and nearly severing his arm. Cucumba rolled out of the way, saving his arm in the process. Deverz growled and pressed his momentum, slamming his knee into the green machines face. The admin staggered back, his leg hitting a table against the wall. The momentary distraction was all Deverz needed to finally gain the upper hand against his mortal adversary. Cucumba looked up in time to see Deverz lunging in. Deverz slashed at Cucumba, hitting the jade behemoth's back as he spun out of the way. The mad old one arched his back in pain, falling to his knees. Deverz smiled and and prepared the killing blow. As the younger admin swung, he watched with disbleif as the elder admin spun and blocked with the knife edge of his hand.

Cuc's damn wind spears . . , thought Deverz.

Cucumba began to retaliate, but recieved an elbow in his floater ribs for his efforts. Cucumba staggered, and Dev saw him in the light for the first time.

Cucumba was soaked in blood, blood of the Moderators he was charged to protect.

"*******!"

Cucumba slid to the side, and kicked Dev in the ribs, followed by a roundhouse to the dog of war's wrists. Deverz's hands flew up, and Cucumba dived at him, spearing him with his hand. Deverz fell back as Cucumba withdrew his hand from Dev's abdominal wall. The green machine was relentless. The mighty admin kicked Deverz through a door, and into a smaller, windowless hallway.

"You never had a chance Deverz, you fell for my trap . . . and now my plan is nearly complete."

Deverz dived at Cucumba, slashing at the ancient horror's knees. Cucumba hopped forward, and landed his legs on either side of the katana. The admin quickly twisted his hips and legs, locking the war dog's arms and Katana.

Much to Deverz's displeasure, the admin had managed to press the sword blade against the younger admin's neck, and he was applying pressure. The lock was damaging to Dev's elbows, and the younger admin was starting to waver from the pain synapses overloading in his brain.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation. It's quite simple, my T-C virus will net huge rewards, and the S.T.A.F.F. team was created to cover my bases . . . make the people belive that my work at the forum was purely volunteer. To make the people think that things are being handled. My other agents are locking down Forumscant now. Soon the horror will help itself to the common man, the weak and defenseless. You though, you I am saving for my special creation."

Deverz reached deep down inside and pulled on the firey hate that mad him so damn powerful. Cucumba was tossed off in an instant, and Deverz got to his feet.

"I'll never let you get away with it, freak!"

"Oh, but you don't have a choice Deverz."

He was hit from behind, and the world swam up to swallow him . . .

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job adapting to a venue you know nothing about Deverz.

But Cucumba wins in both atmosphere and humor. and attack description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom