Memorial sig, Gekkou Hayate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont even start to make fun, i worked very hard on this so dont say anything if you arent going too say something nice about it, but i would like some C&C. so here it is:

remember this is not the final version, im going to fix the problems i see and the problems you tell me about.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know it's supposed to be all dark and gloomy and stuff, but the jet black background just ain't kicking for me.

Other than that, it's alright to me. :D

Too bad it's 1.56 kb over the maximum size for a signature, otherwise you could have actually used it. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edges are to light of the char when he dousnt light up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think they will let me slide for 1.56 kb, but if not, i can always take off a few frames. i did put a .01 delay on all of my frames and a .02 delay on others, so i could just reduce the delay to .01, so if i decide to use it i will trim my frames and sharpen my animations.

Best answers
Make the in memory thing go faster and make it stay for a bit longer once its finished.

And if you really wanted crits you wouldn't say, "dont say anything if you arent going too say something nice about it" because that kinda takes away the purpose of critisizing it. What your wanting is *Whaooao thats so awesome man great job* like what many people do with no meaning, it's stupid. Anyway its pretty cool. Even though many people don't like the jet black thing, I occasionally do, but i still stick by what i said about the speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The epitome of what not do with a sig. Be kind to animation. Use it, don't abuse it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be honest, it's the cleanest and nicest looking sig you have made yet. Change the text animation to something beside typing, like a sliding effect.

*tear*

Hayate was such a good hearted ninja.... *tear*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok, just really simple. But I like it because it's not overflowing with "stuff". And the animation should go faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom