FPS HELP!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok now i know what fps stands for but i have a fps rate of 18-25.
when i got ssj it drops to 16-20 ssj 2 14-16 ssj3 7-14 it is horrible i keep getting told to put commands in the autoexec.cfg folder i found the file but how do you put it in is it in the console that you do this or do i need to download something

my pc is a compaq persairo 5000t i got 512 mbs of ram and dunno what elese I also have cable internet someone plz help and dont put that fourm thread on here cause i have no idea what to do i want fps 40-70 help quick.

Best answers
Welcome to the forums

you will probably find what your looking ----->here<-----

next time read all important stuff like sticky's, Aup etc before posting
hope you have a nice stay here :]

* you say you found the file right.... just open it with any wordpad, notepad, anything to edit text.
then just copy the lines you'll find in that sticky and paste it, save and your done.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you open autoexec.cfg with NOTEPAD the little imfamous great text editor NOTEPAD

Best answers
Thanks alot guys it makes a whole lot of sense now i was going through the console and again thank you see ya in evm and esf bye

*sc MysticTrunks * look for me online :]

Sound Artist
Best answers
My processors a bit old, 900 mhz, but i've got a top of the line video card. No matter what resolution im in i can't get over 40 fps in ESF. Don't know why either, i usually get around 70 in BFP...

Best answers
That's quite easy, a 900 mhz cpu and the newest video card just don't mix. Your video card might be the fastest of them all, but if you're cpu can't keep up... it won't work

Best is to find a balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom