dont be a bad looser

Best answers
In every server i have ever been in, people get pissed off if you use the frieza disk. Or wait for them to swoop before you do. Seems like every time you beat one of the good players you cheated somehow. Well listen up! I understand if a noob uses FD 24/7, thats bad, but once in a while should not be a problem. Just because everybody doesnt play exactly the same way you do doesnt mean they are cheating or being cheesy. People are too good at melee. So you have to resort to other types of attacks to beat them. The only way these people will accept the loss is if you beat them at melee. Which is near impossible for some people. And enough about this server crashes with frieza disk. Thats rare. Ive only ever seen it happen maybe once. And gohans shield only crashes the server if alot of people are doing it at the same time. You guys need to chill out and let people play the way they want to play. If suddenly you cant win any more because people are using the attacks i mentioned, then you need to change your strategy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They probably get mad because Frieza disc CRASHES SERVERS??

So does DDisc..

Anyway, beam fighting is effortless, so that's why melee counts. :yes:

Best answers
I semi agree. However, there are n00bs that simply sit arround and launch freeza discs since it has the same affect as a headshot without the skills to get one.

Suggestion note: My post was on topic but just found a good place to put one.

You should probably be able to block discs, in the same manner that I think it was Cell blocked a destructo disc. Like for the block animation have the character use their aura to try and blow it up, like buu did the cosmic halo thing or whatever it was called.

Best answers
In every server i have ever been in, people get pissed off if you use the frieza disk. Or wait for them to swoop before you do. Seems like every time you beat one of the good players you cheated somehow. Well listen up! I understand if a noob uses FD 24/7, thats bad, but once in a while should not be a problem. Just because everybody doesnt play exactly the same way you do doesnt mean they are cheating or being cheesy. People are too good at melee. So you have to resort to other types of attacks to beat them. The only way these people will accept the loss is if you beat them at melee. Which is near impossible for some people. And enough about this server crashes with frieza disk. Thats rare. Ive only ever seen it happen maybe once. And gohans shield only crashes the server if alot of people are doing it at the same time. You guys need to chill out and let people play the way they want to play. If suddenly you cant win any more because people are using the attacks i mentioned, then you need to change your strategy.
hmm, where to start. First, Im thining this thread will probaly be closed becuase it has no real point other then to complain. The team can't control what players say and how players play the game. Anyways, the disk crashes the server, thats why people don't want you using it. It's not as rare as you think, if you throw the disk out of the edge of the map, you can crash the server or possibly crash an individual player. Gohans shield can crash the server too if somone throws a strong blast at it, but I haven't been in too many servers where gohans sheild has crshed the server (although it does happen from time to time) The people saying other poeple cheated were just sore losers or sucked at the game considering almost no one cheats in 1.1. The fact that noobs beam people who are really good at this game and the good poeple get mad about you or anyone else killing them is just that they worked hard to get as good as they are and then some guy who has no idea what he's doing throws a kame and manages to kill him. It can get frustrating since the person who is good knows the noob has no skill and can still kill you. Anyways, this thread is pretty much pointless and im starting to wonder why i posted in it with such a long post, lol o_o.

-Archer

Best answers
the thread isnt pointless just because im not asking the mods to do anything. im not just complaining either. this is "esf chat" and im talking to the people who get mad at the noobs who use blasts, and the noobs themselves. Im wondering how everyone else who plays feels about this issue.

And yeah u should be able to do something to stop the disk but i mean you can hear the thing coming so why not tele?

Best answers
u can fly around and try 2 make them hit themselves wit te disk,like on dbz :)
i did that once 2 som noob that dint no u can kil yoursef wit it -_-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
u can fly around and try 2 make them hit themselves wit te disk,like on dbz :)
i did that once 2 som noob that dint no u can kil yoursef wit it -_-'
I find that mildly unbelievable.. the FDisc doesn't turn well enough for it come back..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For one: If you can see a disc in time to block it, you have time to get out of the way. There's no point whatsoever to blocking it.

Two: I agree with Archer. This thread is one long complaint and the team can't dictate player behavior. The community that plays this game is mostly young to preteenagers with a limited vocabulary and low reasoning skills, and that's a fact. It's also true that most of the "community" doesn't post often on the forums, so don't expect to reach them here. Dragonball Z fans are going to call you names when you beat them, and there isn't much you can do about it. Hopefully when 1.2 rolls around the forum goers will flood back into the game and the average level of intelligence will increase, but the truth is people will always find something to complain about and there's no way around that.

I'll leave this open unless more people start complaining.

Best answers
ummm first of all the whole waiting for soemone to swoop first...well thats just cowardly....you should swoop at them or at the same time..u dont have to swoop head on...u know..but alot of people think that if you swoop...u have to swoop head on..and thats just not true....as for the disks...guess what genius..ITS NOT RARE...IM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT IT CRASHES THE GAME FOR...SO DONT TALK UNLESS U KNOW...IT HAPPESN TO CRASH MY GAME ALOT.....same goes for servers...it happens alot where i play...and anywhere else..thats why the RULES are the...just because u dont want to follow them...doesnt mean its wrong...if u wanna use discs...and sheilds...put up your own server aand play there...but dont try to ruin other peoples fun because your a non beleiver...

Best answers
as i said earlier i wasnt complaining to the team, more i was trying to reach the players. and ok maybe the disk crashes more often then i thought, im just saying ive never seen it happen that much. i hardly ever play as frieza anyways. hopefully in 1.2 they will either replace the attack with something better or fix the bug. and about the waiting for the other person to swoop thing. You have to do that against some people. Ill mix it up and be all creative and stuff and end up coming at the guy from behind with full ki and still be the one to get hit! i dunno how these people get this good!

and that surprises me most people arent in the forums. Half the fun of the game is talking about whats coming out, new models, advanced melee, etc.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get me wrong, most of the people are in the forums, they just don't post, or they rarely ever come by. ESF is a fun game but it really does wear on you, and anyone who has been on the forums for more than, say, a year, has probably played longer than that, which means they most likely don't play very often anymore. You can only play so much of the same thing, you know? That's why I say most of them don't visit very often.

Also, note that waiting for someone to swoop at you and going head on is a good way to take advantage of 1.1 melee but requires minimal effort, so most people frown upon it (but do it anyway). Play however you want, but if you play cheaply against people they'll return the favor.

Best answers
lol yup and with a vengence. ive had people come at me nonstop for the entire time i was on there because i killed them a couple of times cheaply.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Thanks for the info. :)

We've had a billion threads commenting on the gaming community, here's one more to the poop pile. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom