HELP!!! ESF won't install!!

Best answers
i just downloaded ESF from GamerHell. However, whenever i double click to install, it starts out fine. It prints out the message "checking for preinstalled programs"...than just freezes

i dont kno what to do...and i really wanna play ESF.

can somebody help me??

thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't freeze, it just takes a while, just let it be and it will work :). Welcome to the forums also dude!

Best answers
really?
cuz i opened my task manager..and it labeled it as "not responding". really hope it is !

btw..Thanks ^^ :) :)

Best answers
haha...so true

i hate it when it says that tho...anyway..i have another problem.

when i installed ESF, u could also install the mp3's. Installing the mp3's prompted an error, and the installation aborted. Installing without the mp3's was ok tho..it worked. So..is there some place i could download the mp3's?

thanks! :)

p.s..i appreciate u answering my questions!! you rock!

Best answers
1 )oh ya that happond to me once with the mp3s all you need to do is go to yor mp3 folder in esf there shuld be like 3 mp3s you can use those or do this if you got any songs on your computer like linkin park and have winamp you can just pt your songs in the playlist editor on winamp. then start esf or all seeing eye (Reccomended). Find a server, connect click alt tab to go to the desk top. then hit play. last but not least click alt tab and once and it will open half-lifes esf and it shuld work!!

2 ) the people that have the install problem have to do this go to www.esf-items.cjb.net or www.esf-world.com and find esf beta 1.1 download it and let it do it over again it shuld work now if not pm me and ill help you more because my hands are Tired :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably just had a corrupt version. If you want the mp3 player download it from another location as guncon said.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
littleasian said:
when i installed ESF, u could also install the mp3's. Installing the mp3's prompted an error, and the installation aborted. Installing without the mp3's was ok tho..it worked. So..is there some place i could download the mp3's?
I think your problem is the installer. Try to download another installer if you want the mp3's if that won't work ask someone to send you these mp3's. You do not have to have the mp3's for ESF but if the problem with the mp3's continue I prefer you ask someone to send them to you.

Best answers
Mine says please insert disk2 now half way through what am I supposed to do when I downloaded mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom