Any Better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great sigs!! i love that color but i say for the 1st, move the right pic on the 2nd sig over to the left and leave that animation it rox but athat pic in the back kills it all, hes "normal" in that pic so i say that one has to go

Best answers
Maybe I should lower his opacity (the one in the middle.)

I don't want it to be plain in the middle, so I stuck him in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, [chaos is gonna kill you] alot better, but im not diggin the border m8.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you duplicate and reversed the frames (I'm assuming, too lazy to check) did you leave the last and first frame exactly the same? It causes a brief pause.

Best answers
Why would Chaos kill me?

And as a matter of fact GMan, I did leave them the same. That was my first time working with that animation so I plan to 'tweak' it so to speak.

I also decided to stick with the white border since black borders don't show up that well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I do a combo black AND white border on most of my stuff. Since I post on alot of forums, and some have a dark scheme and other have a light scheme, it works well.

The sig looks good overall, although staring at that animation makes you dizzy. :D

Best answers
Yes it does :) . That double border sounds like a good idea, I shall try that. Thanks for the idea to.

-Edit-
Don't tell me I am going to get in a flame war for using the same shaking image.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i thought right away "hmm...RIP!!!" but if you truly did its just fine cause i dont think chaos came up with that [but if he did, RIP!!!].

Best answers
Neoboy, please explain to me how it is a 'rip'. So if one person uses a 'shaking affect', and then someone else comes along and uses it.. it is a 'rip.' Please, don't start that crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell are you people talking about? Who is Chaos?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[cough]ummm...[cough] can you read? i said if you did that effect cause you saw it and liked it i would consider it a rip. but the whole shaing garaa, layer duplicate, lower opacity, and saking and giving people seizures all seemed like a rip to me, thats just my opinion. but im not saying it is im saying that was the first thing that came to mind, so calm down and watch your pretty sig have a seizure:D.

Edit*

What the hell are you people talking about? Who is Chaos?
umm... chaos a.k.a "X" but everwhere else he goes its chaos.

Best answers
Well, I haven't seen him around before.. but I liked this animation. And I didn't duplicate layers, its all on one layer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you stop insinuating before he gets angry =p

Bah, let it be. It's not like he stole the guy's work, even if he did recreate it.

Best answers
Anyways, any suggestions on what I should do with the middle picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....forget about it, the point is its a nice sig, i dont want this thread to get closed over me and my thoughts so i will keep my thoughts to my self. nice sand blending and like how you put your name in the bg, good job.

Edit*

leave the middle pic alone it loks good, i have never seen a sig with 3 pics that actually looked good so keep it there.

and Gman i like your new sig, as soon as episode 72 comes out i made a sig from it and you do to how funny, 72 must have really inspired us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom