A quick question

Best answers
I didn't know where to put this so if this isn't where this belongs, then sorry. Anyways, when I make a demo of esf, sometimes the sky is missing so that it's just pure white. This only happens sometimes when I make demos and im just wondering if it happens to anyone else, and if it does, if theres any way to fix it. Thanks for replys in advanced.

-Archer

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's pretty unusual for the skybox to randomly disappear/turn white like that...

Have you tried recording/playing demos in video modes other than the one you are in? That's all I can suggest atm. :x

Best answers
Thanks for the advice. I normally run my game in open gl when recording/viewing demos. I tried it in direct 3d, but the skybox was still missing. Then I tried it in software mode, that fixed the skybox problem, but the graphics are terrible on it. Everything looks like blocks which isn't that much better then having no skybox. Anyway, I know I have a good video card (geforce fx 5200) and a nice computer so it shouldn't do this, I shouldn't have to view everything as blocks. Do any of you guys have any other ideas?

Best answers
happens to my esforces demos aswell.. i have just learnt to live with it : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom