Training

Best answers
say guys can any1 here who have time and nerve be like my trainer cause i'm such a newbie and gotta improve fast so like if he can teach uring gameplay like open a server and teach me there of course server with password so other ppl don't interupt

Best answers
With the limited amount of servers out there and the fact that your new at this I suggest you download the ESF-bot program and practice that way to get the basics down. It won't make you 1337, but you'll be on your way :)

Best answers
dood i'm practicing on da bots but they simply rip my butt off u know i don get any results with the except for getting kicked off and besides some live training wouldn't be bad at all

Best answers
well if you are playing with 3,1 bots you maybe should set down the level thay are... and make sure you not added a Super, Mega or Ultimate bot :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are different types of bots. and you can set which bot you want. you can say whether they melee. or if the use beams or how much they teleport. you can make them weak good medium hard, and there is ultimate mega. and some others. the higher the level the better they are. and the more they can follow you. the Ultimate bot has perfect aim. beat it and your a damn good player. and whats nice is you cant how cuz it has unlimited pl. its hp increases even after you hit it. and its got like 10 mill pl. i used to be able to beat him. but i quite.

Best answers
Or.. u should activate the "Bots Dont Move" and "Bots Dont Shoot" options first so u can get used to melee and see how powerful r your atacks. U can find this option in the "Debug Options" section of the bot menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom