GOD

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what deman did was called for. whats the problem? obviousley you did something wrong, so something was done about it. i believe you made 2 threads about the same subject? if so then what deman did was necessary.
i wouldnt complain about a mods word, or what they do, they dont just lose threads to be mean.

*yes you made a thread about adding brolly, when hibiki said no dbz chars were to be added. it was discussed so many times, with the same answer given. so the thread was closed.

Best answers
no deman its just the mod is based on DBZ series and also should in clued dbz movies characters if u no what i mean so if dbz and movies are the same....... ex Garlic JR. = in movie , and in show. why not him on the mod ?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they might consider it, just wait and see. esf isnt done yet, and wont be for a while. this isnt the place to talk aobut it either, and i suggest not making another thread aobut it, just a tip.

Best answers
No because ppl have been saying that they don't consider movie based characters in esf i don't no why, come on i won't stop until i spread the word that fans out there need to know

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said they might consider garlic jr, obviousley not movie characters in general, since garlic jr was in the sieries he might be added, nobody knows.

/me wants mod powa to close thread :O

Best answers
MP said:
i said they might consider garlic jr, obviousley not movie characters in general, since garlic jr was in the sieries he might be added, nobody knows.

do u consider Brolly to be in

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish. But if you make a thread suggesting movie or GT characters then it's futile. As of right now, the team isn't planning on adding them.

There are plenty of 3rd party models you can download and use that have just about any character in the Dragonball universe. There is no "word" to spread to the people. You're not a crusader. :rolleyes:

The team said they don't want to use those characters, and they don't have to. Spamming about it will only make trouble for me, which subsequently makes trouble for you. :p

If you have any more questions or concerns PM myself or any other forum staff and we'll address any queries. Thanks. closed

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was the team's personal decision not to use movie characters, and that is all the reason they need. If they changed their mind they will, but it certainly isn't going to lower the quality of the mod to not add movie characters. They aren't even through all of the series characters yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom