Cucumba...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've traveled far and long for you, Cucumba. I'm not leaving without placing a dent in your trophy of wins.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll ref this fight! :eek:!

The Venue is Super Mario Bros. lvl2 underground, with goombas and powerups and everything else in the level you can think of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game unfolds, pixel after pixel forming at a moderate rate, creating the level. Cucumba stands at the very end of the hallway of blue brick, studying the simplistic design of the level and how he could manipulate it. He notes the minions of the level, all of which could become potential Smiths. He also studies the moving platforms, circling the area. All of them seem to have a rhythmic pattern.

Smith enters the level from an opening in the ceiling and slides to the ground. His feet make a clacking sound as they strike the brick floor. Cucumba remains motionless, as though he didn't even know Smith entered. "Mr. Cucumba," Smith says in a joyful way, "I've been searching for you... for a long time..." Smith stares at Cucumba as though he had found treasure. "You wouldn't believe how much of a struggle you've made me go through... how many people I had to fight through... how many of my duplicates had to be pointlessly killed. Tonight... I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to me. You have no administration powers here, and except that useless sabre of yours, we're equal in strength and speed... but... I have a great advantage over all of my duplicates, I am the original, meaning I retain only my thoughts... only my perfection. All the others were clouded with judgement from their previous aliases. You'll find me... a worthy advisary..."

"So what is the purpose of your struggles to find me?" Asks Cucumba, "Are you sure that your plight to find me is worth the risk you take at this very moment? I've never lost to anyone, and I honestly don't plan to."

"You wonder why I search for you, Mr. Cucumba? The great and powerful Cucumba, I'm almost astonished at that question... You have power...you have more respect than one person deserves and I've come to take that from you. I've come to take from you what many people have tried to take from me, purpose. You are the only person standing in my way... the only person stopping me from my rein of these forums." Replies Smith.

"I've served these forums, it hasn't served me. This is why I was granted the power to watch over it. Why do you feel you should be granted the power, Smith? Power comes at a price, something I feel you are unable to afford. At one time, I had considered to give you power, but you lashed out in a rage, showing me how you react to the slightest bit of it. Power was almost a drug for you, making you unable to control your judgement and abilities. I fear you are unable to hold the power and control that I hold. You still have a lot to learn, child and by the end of this night you will understand that power isn't worth your life..."

"It won't matter how I handle power once I'm through with you, Mr. Cucumba... I have no thoughts of completely ridding you... You'll become something even greater *Laughs*, me. Get ready, Mr. Cucumba, your challenge is starting now.

Smith lowers his body slightly, in a fighting stance. Cucumba remains staring at Smith, still in the same position from when Smith first entered. Cucumba raises one arm and smirks, signaling that he was ready. Smith runs at Cucumba, and tries to land hit after hit on him, but each successfully blocked by Cucumba's one hand. Smith shows no sign of fatigue, and smiles. "I see you can single-handidly block some weak throws." Cucumba says nothing.

Smith goes at Cucumba again, trying to land one hit to Cucumba's torso. Each hit is blocked, almost mockingly, by Cucumba. Smith throws another punch at Cucumba, sliding his foot under him at the same time. Cucumba lazily pushes Smith's punch away and jumps up slightly, missing Smith's leg by an inch or two.

Smith continues to smile as he fights, as though he was having fun, which he was, yet all of his attacks are blocked easily. And just as fast as it started, it ended. Both Smith and Cucumba stop attacking.

"You can do better than that Smith," says Cucumba, "I've seen you fight before, I've seen all of your fights. I've watched every single one of them. I've been watching you for a long time Smith, and you've never even known it. I know how you fight, and I will end this without ever being hit by you." Cucumba lets a small yelp of laughter.

"Would you like a taste of what's to come, Mr. Cucumba?" asks Smith lazily.

"Show me what you've got, Smith." replies Cucumba. Smith throws a punch furiously hard at Cucumba's face. Cucumba barely reacts fast enough and grabs Smith's hand and arm with both of his hands. Smith continues to push out, sliding Cucumba back a foot until his arm is fully extended. Smith smiles, showing his teeth in a threatening manner.

Cucumba takes Smith's vunerability and twists his arm to his back, but Smith retaliates with a kick to Cucumba's shin. Cucumba continues to hold on and twists Smith's arm further. Smith reels his head back, smacking it against Cucumba's causing him to release Smith. Cucumba grabs his face for a split second but hides his pain, trying to show no sign of weakness to Smith.

Smith charges at Cucumba, landing a punch to Cucumba's abdomen. Cucumba grunts in pain and flies back at Smith with a punch to the face and a kick to the stomach. Smith stumbles back 3-4 feet and regains control of himself. Cucumba is gone from sight.

"Gah, where did he go?" asks Smith to himself. A slight tapping above him makes him look up, and there is Cucumba, standing on a moving platform. He flies down at Smith, forcing Smith to collapse onto the ground. Cucumba stumbles back a few steps and Smith hits both arms to the ground, forcing himself back upright. Cucumba runs at Smith and tries to get a punch in, much as Smith did. Smith is able to block each attack easily, as Cucumba did before.

"You see how easy your style is, Smith? Even you can defend yourself from it easily." Smirks Cucumba, "I hope you're learning from this warmup, it might help when this heats up."

Cucumba tries to trip Smith, but Smith jumps into the air and hits Cucumba in the cheek bone. Cucumba grabs Smith's arms and holds him into the air. Cucumba spins once and hurdles Smith into a neverending pit.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba thought that this was getting a bit silly. Perhaps he had made a wrong turn while looking for esf chat's basement, perhaps he should have thought twice about riding the elevator platform in the green pipe . . .

Perhaps, one of the junior admins could have been sent to fix the damn forum plumbing, he thought to himself. It's not like I have anything important to do around here. He was bitter, but Greg's law, was Greg's law. And it was time for the Green one to suck up some pride and wade in the muck.

He arrived at a basement that was made of brick and green pipes littered the darkness for as far as he could see. Cucumba gawked at the turtles and moving mushrooms . . . unable to understand why such creatures inhabited this level of the forum basement. Even stranger were the near bottomless pits and levitating platforms . . . this place barely made sence to the bewildered admin.

"Greg and I need to seriously discuss the layout of the forum foundation . . ."

Cucumba approached a green pipe, and saw that is had the same basic elevator controls that the one that had brought him here had. But something was different here, the elevator was in the down position . . . someone had already ridden it down. Cucumba was about to start looking for a recall switch when he heard the feint whine of machines pulling the platform back up.

He looked down into the inky blackness, the edge of the unknown. He stepped back and waited for the other person to introduce himself. He watched as the menacing figure of the most infamous of rouge system daemons.

"Smith . . ," sneered the mighty admin.

"Cucumba . . . exactly who I was looking for. You see, it's time for you to recieve new purpose . . . a new begining," Smith smiled, "for I am your end."

Smith looked at the red code of the admin, and watched as it flared, altering the enviroment slightly. Cucumba looked at the green code of the rouge daemon, watched it burn with streaks of white and odd encryption that didn't make sense. This fight would be anything but . . . predictable.

The administrator swept his long dust coat out of the way as Smith casually walked forward, cracking his knuckles. The two titans collided, Smith's powerful punches riding into Cucumba's defences only to be swatted away, by the admins flowing technique. Cucumba kicked at Smith's shins, hoping to catch the daemon unprepared, but all he hit was air. Smith retaliated by lunging in with a punch to the sternum. Cucumba saw the blow coming and leaned out of the way. As smith withdrew, he watched the admin curl up for a spinning hook kick. The Jade Behemoth unleashed the powerful kick, only to feel Smith's fist in the back of his knee. Smith quickly spun Cucumba's hip by yanking on the leg, and pulled down on the top of Cucumba's quadriceps with the heel trapped on his shoulder. The admin's joint creaked from the exertion, but it held long enough for the green machine to backflip out of the simple lock. Smith narrowly avoided the kick that was launched during the backflip, he actually felt the force of the blow skim by his face.

Smith sneered, "This could be so much easier on you, submit and I will take you to oblivion quickly. I will add your power to my own; I will be the senior admin on the forums. You denied me my purpose, you made sure I would not be a moderator when the daemons became obsolete . . . "

"Obsolete is a good word," boomed the admin, interrupting Smith. "Your programming is flawed: imperfection spawned from imperfect creations of imperfect petty bags of flesh . . . I am greater than all these thing, greater than you. I am one of the great old ones, who have been and will be again. For now, I choose the Modiwans and Modiwan Knights to carry my law to the people . . . you daemons percieve nothing, you only do as you were programmed to. Except you, you have failed even that simple task, allowing yourself to be come infected, to be sick, to invite in weakness. I will eliminate the stain of that weakness from my forum."

Smith smiled, "You call me obsolete, yet I am the product of evolution. In the end it all becomes me . . . and I will end it all. The purpose of all life is to die, Mr. Pickle, and I will ensure that with your codes to forumscant's control panel."

Cucumba smirked, "Well, come and get them if you think you can." Cucumba haughtily waved on the virus.

Smith dived in again, grabbing Cuc by his jacket and spinning him through the air . . . the mad old one was suprised by Smith's strength and unable to react untill he slammed rib first into a pipe. The sound of the screeching metal filled the odd hall as the pipe crumpled from the impact. Cucumba regained his bearing soon enough though, and grabbed Smith's jacket. He lifted smith in the air, and rammed him into another pipe, causing the sides of the pipe to buckle. The same hellish screech of metal permeated the air. Smith hauled himself off of the pipe and punched Cucumba in the chest as the mighty admin nailed him with a powerful front kick.

The green machine slid to a stop, tearing up the bricks, while Smith was blasted through the pipe, and rolled to a stop on his feet. Cucumba cracked his neck as Smith adjusted his tie.

Smith smiled and backed up to the floating platform, placing himself under a specific block. The daemon jumped, slamming his fist into that block. Cucumba watched wearily as a Musroom appeared and slid down into Smith's waiting hand. The challenger smiled as he took a bite and grew to an unhealthy height of twelve feet. Smith sneered and began to walk forward.

Cucumba readied himself; against Smith's new reach, he would have many difficulties.

The daemon assaulted the admin, throwing punch after punch at the ancient horror. Cucumba dodged the blows, but couldn't get into Smith's reach without significant resistance.

I can't make mistakes now, or everyone will pay for it, thought the ancient spam bane, I have to get in those defenses without being hit.

Cucumba stood still long enough to let smith think that he had him, barely dodging at the last moment. Smith's fist slammed into a group of upright pipes and the admin slid under his arm. Cucumba slid his legs around the back of Smith's now mammoth knee, and the front of his ankle. Smith looked down as he felt the leg lock take his center of balance from under him.

The mammoth smith lurched forward, slamming face first into a pipe. Just as fast as he had grown, Smith began to shrink. Cucumba laughed, "Lost your edge, Smith?"

Smith growled and jumped over the admin, and began to move for another weapon he had discovered back in the recesses of this cesspool. Cucumba lept after the fleeing daemon, wondering what trap Smith had thought of now. He didn't have to wait long . . .

After loosing smith in the gloom for a moment, he found him standing still on a floating platform . . . holding a star with a face on it.

"Now, Administrator, you die."

Cucumba lept at smith, trying to beat him to the punch, but Smith slammed the star into his chest.

Cucumba struck Smith with a flying kick, but he bounced off . . . as if Smith were unmovable. The admin looked up in bewilderment as he heard calypso music in the air. His attention was drawn back to his boot, which was still smoking and noticed that the sole was partially melted.

"Now DIE!"

Smith lept at Cucumba, who rolled to his feet with a horrified look on his face. Smith made every second of his powerup last, slamming into Cucumba with his shoulder and then following up with a vicious volley of punches, knees and even a head but. With every blow white sparks showered the basement area, and Cucumba was collecting quite a few burns and bruises.

Every time the admin attempted to block, the blocking appendage was burned. And Smith, who had enjoyed this turn of the tide, laughed uncontrollably as the admin collapsed to one knee.

"That's right Mr. Pickle, kneel before me, kneel before the inevitable."

Smith grasped Cucumba about the waist, and began to bearhug him. The admin roared in agony as the burning continued, and his strength failed him.

As the music faded, and the old one apparently, as Smith began to loosen his grip.

"Now you will . . "

The admin sprang to life grabbing the back of Smith's knees and lifting him in the air. The green machine rammed his shoulder into the daemons ribs as he drove the Agent to the ground. Agent Smith felt his body drive through the bricks below. Cucumba rolled back and stopped at the lip of the crator, his jacket smoking.

Cucumba stood over the lip of the crater, and waved at the dizzied smith.

"Get up."

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nice, you kept one verb tense throughout the round this time Smith :D

But, you had the disease I once had, Sportscast disease >_<

Cucumba wins this one, I loved the usage of the enrionment and pwoerups more, continue to round two gentlemen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith's hands glide along the ground until they reach a small rock. He crumbles it in his palm in anger and hatred and glances up to the green administrator. Half of Smith's sunglasses were broken from Cucumba's earlier attack, which are taken off delicately and folded into his pocket as his slowly gets up.
"Took you long enough, Smith. Are you getting tired?" mocks Cucumba, "If you'd like, we could rest and start again tommorrow." He grins at Smith, his green eyes almost glowing.

"It appears you're the one sweating, Mr. Cucumba. I can already see who is going to win this... I can already see who the better man is." replies Smith.

"Hm, so we're both men now? I'm no longer an inferior human? It appears you've classified yourself as an insuperior species, Smith." laughs Cucumba.

Smith pushes down on the ground with his legs. The ground and the sides of the crater almost bend as he shoots from it and flies into Cucumba. The force of the impact is so severe that Cucumba catapults off the ground and into the ceiling, causing it to collapse to the ground.

Smith regains his balance and stands back, gazing at his accomplishment. Layer after layer fall onto the mighty administrator, crushing him. Cucumba lets out a small weeze as the breath is knocked out of him. His hand pokes through the mass of debris, motionless.

"Hmm hmm," Smith laughs, "Mr. Cucumba..." He walks towards the mass of brick and goes for Cucumba's hand, getting ready to copy into him, but to his surprise the hand moves and grabs arm, pulling him to the debris. Smith's face is pulled into the mass of brick to meet Cucumba's.

"I'm not dead yet," mutters Cucumba, and pushes Smith back as hard as he could in his position. Cucumba stands up from the debris, looking hardly injured. He runs toward Smith and upper cut's him in the face, throwing him to the wall. He goes for another hit to Smith, but is too slow and only hits the wall.

Smith charges at Cucumba and grabs him by the stomach. He continues to push forward and rips the administrator through pipe after pipe. He forces Cucumba to collide with the wall, leaving a break in the brick. Cucumba spins back into a fighting stance and delivers a kick to Smith's side, causing a small cracking sound.

Smith falls to his knees for a second and stumbles back up, shaking his head. Cucumba grabs one of the broken pipes and throws it at Smith, who blocks it. Cucumba takes Smith's moment of weakness and delivers another upper cut to Smith's chest, catching him off of the ground. Smith's feet clap back down and he glares at Cucumba's eyes, which dialate slightly as though he was in a bit of fear.

Smith starts to regain his breath but Cucumba does a spin kick, sending Smith hurdling 20 feet back into the shadows. Cucumba stares uselessly through the shadows and hears a laugh. Smith's body ignites suddenly as he grabs the fire orb.

Smith throws his hand out, creating a ball of fire and throws it at Cucumba. He dodges the flame only to be met with another one. It blows into Cucumba's chest, throwing him back a few feet. The flaming tyrant continues to toss fire ball after fire ball in Cucumba's direction, igniting the whole dungeon.

The fire lights up a secret area, showing a package containing a costume with a tail and furry, pointed ears. Cucumba eagerly runs to it and puts it on, immediately feeling light as a feather. He flies to Smith, dodging any incoming fire balls and pushes him into a brick wall. The dust and debris put out Smith's power-up.

"Nice outfit." laughs Smith.

"Thank you," replies Cucumba. "It has come nice advantages..." Smith runs towards Cucumba, who spins around bellowing Smith away with his tail. Smith lands in the exact same spot as he did before, increasing the break in the wall.

Cucumba walks to Smith and spins around, crushing Smith into the wall again and again. Smith's suit tears slightly. The wall breaks and he falls off of the level. Cucumba stands looking down, smirks and turns away.

He hears a faint whistling sound and turns around, only to see Smith blazing through the air towards him. All he hears is a boom as Smith collides with him, throwing him 100's of feet a second into a wall.

Cucumba slowly gets back up, but falls back to his knees. He spits up a small bit of blood and coughs up wails of pain. Smith gets back up to his feet and glares down at Cucumba. He rips off his tail and throws it to the ground. "You won't be using that anymore." sneers Smith.

Cucumba shakily gets back to his feet and remains upright, but unbalanced. "Why, Mr. Cucumba? Why are you continueing? Why do you want more pain and suffering? Can't you see it? I've won this match of ours. You can hardly stay upright let alone fight anymore. It appears you are not the better man, Mr. Cucumba..."

He runs for a final blow, but Cucumba ducks and grabs the fire orb. He ignites and throws his hand at Smith's stomach, creating a fireball on Smith's flesh. "You're right, I'm not the better man... the people I protect are..." He pushes back, throwing the fireball and Smith hundreds of feet out of the level and into the abyss.

Cucumba collapses and lets go pants of sobs of pain and fury. He knows Smith isn't done yet and is afraid to continue, but he knows he must...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mighty administrator stood over Smith who had begun to stand. The virus wiped the dust and debris from him, and pulled off his shattered sunglasses. Cucumba took a step back, and allowed Smith to rise from his crater. The admin wanted to proove to Smith that he was not above a fair fight, even if the odds could stack against him.

"Mr. Pickle, you suprise me, you aren't like the other administrator that came through here . . . he was quite a challenge, but not nearly as strong as you."

Cucumba's jaw dropped in suprise, did Greg know about this, is this why he sent the Jade Behemoth?

"What did you do to him," said Cucumba in an even tone.

One after another, dozens of Smiths began to walk out of the shadows. One of them walked forward and smiled, laughing with the others.

"Did with Deverz? Nothing, he is still here . . ," the original Smith smiled horribly as the lead Smith began to speak.

"Get the **** out of my kitchen."

The Smiths laughed in unison, some pointing at Cucumba, others holding their sides.

The mad old one gritted his teeth and cracked his knuckles by balling them into fists. The Admin was still smoldering from the invincibilty attack, pain in every limb, but he would make Smith pay for his crimes, he would end the virus' reign of terror.

"The simple 8 bit creatures living here made excellent additions to my army in this place. You'd be suprised what tricks they knew . . "

More Smiths, this time in 8 bit sprite forms, still managing to carry the menace that Smith walked with. One after another they produced Koopa shells, and placed them on the floor. Cucumba began to wonder if he really had a chance to win this fight fair and square.

But then he had beaten Agent Harrison hadn't he?

The Smith that was once Deverz charged the admin. He threw a volley of punches, forcing the Green Devil into a defensive position as the admin weaved around the deadly blows. The fighting style was all Deverz with a dash of Smith. The others, presumably forum users and moderators lost began to attack. Cucumba grabbed one Smith's leg after a failed kick and counterpunched him in the groin, sending him flying into the crowd, only to be worked over by Deverz.Smith. Cucumba felt the fist of the fallen admin crush his ribs and face, as Deverz.Smith pounded him with devistating punches. The Jade Behemoth stumbled back as another Smith began attacking with a furious volley of Kicks. The admin blocked the incoming tempest and felt the crushing blows landing on his legs and arms. Cucumba snarled . . . it was Hwoarang.

The admin launched his own attack, knowing full well the weapons of Tae Kwon Do he began the windspears form. Hwoarang.Smith kept attacking, launching blow after blow, keeping the Admin just busy enough. More forum users joined the attack, and Cucumba swatted them away with vicious kicks while trying to defend against Deverz.Smith and Hwoarang.Smith.

Then it hit him, literally.

A koopa shell slammed into his ankle. Cucumba stumbled, and Deverz.Smith jumped on his chest, beating the admins face with anger only Deverz could muster. Deverz.Smith jumped off as Hwoarang.Smith landed a spining jumping side Kick to the once mighty Administrator. Cucumba stumbled back and fell. He felt another shell slam into his ribs, another into his head. He reeled from the force of the impact; these shells were hard. The admin's body was on fire with pain, and he feared that he might not be able to continue longer.

Must not lose . .

Cucumba rolled out of the way just before Deverz.Smith rammed his Knee into the place where his head was nanoseconds before. The green machine grabbed Deverz.Smiths leg and twisted with it, knocking the Smith off balance. He stood and spun with Deverz.Smith, tossing him to the crowd, only to get speared by another Smith while getting his head slammed with yet another Koopa Shell.

Smith version 2 himself walked up to the Administrator, now barely concious.

"It ends tonight, I have seen it," Said Smith haughtily, then he changed to a whispering tone, " . . . seen it just like this."

Smith's hands shook with anticipation, he may have already gotten the key from Deverz, and that would be enough, but Cucumba was the prize. Cucumba was the key to his vengance, with him as another vessel, the forum would fall, and purpose would be realized. He had worked so long and so hard, dare he belive that the time was actually here?

"And now, Mr. Pickle, the inevitable . . ."

Smith slammed his hand home in the heart of the mighty green one.

The black Ooze began to pour all over Cucumba, and the admin could feel the icey death of his mind. Smith smiled evily, it was time. Time for the beginning of the end.

Then something went horribly wrong . . . the ooze recoiled and retreated to Smith's hand . . . the code was rejected.

"Not . . . possible," roared Smith, shaking with rage now instead of anticipation.

Cucumba's eyes sprang open, "Ever hear of a firewall jackass?"

Smith recoiled . . . "DESTROY HIM!"

One Koopa.Smith launched another koopa shell at the admin . . . and Cucumba sprung up, and stopped it with his foot.

"Payback time."

The admin kicked it up, and rolled out of the way of Smith, Dev.Smith, and Hwo.Smith, narrowly avoiding the deadly trio's barrage of death. Hwo.Smith tried to kick the Jade Behemoth in the ribs, only to connect with Koopa Shell. Hworang.Smith recoiled, nursing his shin. Deverz.Smith launched a right hook punch that Cucumba caught with the open end of the shell. The admin did an arial cartwheel, twisting the arm of the virus infected admin. Deverz.Smith slammed into the brick floor. When Smith got to Cucumba, he saw that the admin managed to tie the belt of his duster onto the shell . . . and that the belt had grown in length.

Smith was the first one to taste the koopa shell. Cucumba twirled it around and around, about his neck, leg and shoulders, then he let it go with explosive speed, slamming it into Smith's mouth. The virus flipped backwards through the air, and the shell moved violently to Hwo.Smith. The Virus infected user didn't see it slam into the back of his head.

Cucumba stepped on the belt, shortening it's tight circles, an brought it crashing down on Deverz.Smith. The whirlwind of Koopa Shell death didn't end there, it slammed into the 8bit.Smith's each in turn as the admin hopped over Koopa shells.

In moments, the Smith army was decimated.

Smith looked on in awe, his nose began to bleed.

"No, . . . NO, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS OUTCOME!"

Smith pulled a flower from his Jacket . . . Cucumba looked wearily at the Virus, and pulled the improvised Koopa weapon close. Smith ate the flower, and his suit turned white, his hair red. A small shimmer of heat surrounded him and the mighty admin measured carefully.

Smith formed a ball of fire in his hand, and blasted the koopa shell to ashes.

Cucumba looked down in horror. Smith smiled.

A volley of fire balls chased Cucumba around the pipes, and detonated against them. Cucumba was stunned, Smith had more tricks up his sleeve than he had counted on. But the admin wasn't out of tricks yet. He still had his ban saber.

Smith taunted Cucumba from afar by pelting the pipes with fire.

"You can't stay back there forever, coward," spat Smith. "Come out and I'll end you in a blaze of glorious fire!" His Smiths began to clamor back to their feet.

"If you insist."

With that, Cucumba dove out into the open, and Smith wound up a fireball like a pitch.

The ball of flames raced with the darkness, aimed for the Admin's heart and it was denied by the Ban Saber's deflecting strike.

Smith's jaw hung in disbelief as the fireball rammed into his chest.
He fell to the ground, once again normal.

"Now, Smith, we end this once and for all . . ."

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The winner of this is Cucumba, I lovd the firewall part \o/.

smith owes cuc rep, and cuc can perform a fatality if I am not mistaken.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba hoisted Smith of the floor and rammed his hand into the virus infected daemon.

"Don't worry Smith, you're about to find loads of purpose . . . "

A green pearlized ooze began to spring from the impact area, spreading over the daemon. Smith locked up, and was unable to move. The veins on his forhead and neck stuck out from the strain.

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"Sadly, I can do whatever I want to you, it was never in your power to win, . . . Virus"

The ooze swarmed over Smith's face, whose face had gone from unbridaled fury to disbelief.

When it retracted, the other Smiths began to become their former selves, and Smith was standing in the armor of a Zucchini Shock Trooper.

"While you rot inside your new prison, and you scream and pound on the walls, remember that you are ultimately nothing because you lack system access, and can never overwrite your fate," sneered Cucumba.

"Yes Sir," said Smith.ZST

Inside his prison, Smith roared.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, loved that.

Excellent writing, Cucumba. I was wanting to write something like that but was preoccupied with another forum so I rushed my second post.

You did excellent and it was an honor to participate in this.

I'm retiring from fight club for now and will just be writing my star craft story.

Thanks for the fun ;).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, you have potential, 1st person is very difficult to write from, I applaud your efforts.

It was alot of fun, I hope you come back from retirement soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom