I have a question about Goku

Best answers
Back in the older days of ESF when Goku was a spirit bomb, little pieces of life would like join together to make it, but yesterday when i was playing it was just a big ball of spirit that would just grow but didnt have the little pieces of spirit fly into it, i want to know why isnt the spirit bomb being made like it used to, i want the old spirit bomb back!

Sound Artist
Best answers
The Spirit Bomb always had the small white particles fly up. You may be missing the sprite or need to check your settings. Make sure your NOT on Software mode. Opengl is recommended. Try reinstalling ESF.

Best answers
The particles on mine are really hard to see, and SOMETIMES they don't show up at all. That's ok, the enormous white ball above someone's head is a dead giveaway :)

Best answers
Haha, I remember the good old days when Goku was a spirit bomb as well..*snickers*

type this in your console, it might help

cl_fxquality 3

Best answers
umm on some maps the little energy balls dont show up. I think that it doesnt matter but i think that the cell games ones do that the most where the energy balls dont show up....wanna have some fun....replace your sb sprite with a the original kamecharge sprite....REALLY SMALL sb BUT HUGE EXPLOSION....the small sb is almost invisible...lol...and if you want a cool powerup aura take lgtning.spr and make it power up sprite.

Best answers
umm that wouldnt help you at all. other peoples sb would be invisible to you but they would still be able to see yours. try downloading a new sb at esf-world.

Best answers
Maybe youre just not playing on the right map and it is to bright or if you look up at the sky its also bright.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like a couple people have said, your graphics settings just aren't set high enough to see the small glowing bits going towards the sb. If your computer can handle open gl and a higher fx setting than do so. Oh, and replacing your sb sprite with the kamecharge sprite does you no good. Changing your sprite will only change how it looks to you. In fact your doing yourself more damage because other people now appear to have an incredibly small sb but yours is still full size to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom