Crash0rz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today I noticed a series of mass crash attacks on ALL Steam servers.

The only server not affected was an EEA server (EEA has something to prevent the crash)

Anywho, I banned all the culprits on my server...

banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:216474
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:546347
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:154609
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:2022040
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:1:1577305
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:199594
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:1:1942333
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:1:657819
banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0:46106

Best answers
Yeah, I was the hoster of the EEA Server (my name was GokuVegeta at the time) when Mr.Satan came in and told me about the crashers. I wonder why all the servers started crashing. Do the crashes happen on regular ESF and EVM servers on Steam? Do you think a Devil wannabe or even he himself has started to reign terror on Steam?

EDIT:Hmm... I looked at the Notice- WONid sticky at the top of this section and I found a post by Ultimate 17:

Well, soulterror and myself were sparring on RICED tonight (STEAM) and then ESFNOOB gets on and the server goes down.

We rejoin server and he joins again it it goes down soon as he joins.

We join again, server goes down after he joins again =\

This happened about 5 times in a row. Got his ID on the 4th try

# 4 "ESFNOOB" 6 STEAM_0:0:216474 0 00:13 86 0

If you need a screenshot for proof of him being there and the screen of the "Connection Problem" warning, I can provide both.
This STEAMID is exactly the same as the first STEAMID in your list. It just might be a Devil wannabe.

Best answers
No offence Snow, and I really don't care, but you would know this how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal said:
No offence Snow, and I really don't care, but you would know this how?
No that I need to explaine my self to you, I know "devil" and play with him sometimes on steam, and i KNOW he is NOT CRASHING.

Best answers
That's fine. You don't need to explain yourself to me at all, but I'd appreciate it if you'd answer a few questions for me.

1. Could you indicate your level (or what you feel your level is) of the following, on a scale of 0-10, where 0 means Non-existant and 10 means you possess it in full?

Morals =
Conscious =
Maturity =
Social Responsibilty =

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not gonna waste my time answering them over a game, by my guest ban those id there not devils I dont care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I've banned these STEAM ID's, I have had no crashing problems (except for Dragonball related crashes)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal your posts have nothing to do with this thread other than to start something with snow. I recommend you leave personal matters outside of the forum or expect a warning in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Satan people have been saying that you have been crashing the riced server, i dont think it was you but some pretending to be you. They say you do it so people will go to your server, I think you should fix that problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Mr.Satan people have been saying that you have been crashing the riced server, i dont think it was you but some pretending to be you. They say you do it so people will go to your server, I think you should fix that problem.
Funny you should mention that. I have condumped info of a "Mr. Satan" crashing my server the other day. So now I have AMX mod boot any "Mr. Satan" s that don't have the right admin PW

Best answers
is it possible the devil can change steam id's? maybe its all one person! :shocked:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it is. All those steam ids are probly working off of his old cdkeys that we banned. If you could grab some ips next time mr satan and throw me an email I can cross them with some that I have and know who they belong to. Just something to think about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
onobi said:
u banned me cuz ur server crashed.. NOT FAIR!!

I apologize, I know I ended up banning at least 2 people who are innocent, but at the time I was concerned with only getting the crashers.

Give me your STEAM ID and I'll unban you.

Best answers
Mr. Satan is CRAZY in esf... but i never see it anymore and your server is like the best evm server... PLZ COME BACK...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I recently unbanned all crashers, since they can't crash EVM servers so "HA!"

anyways, I'll put my server up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom