POTW

Best answers
It could have something to do with vegetas big bang attack since it shows that the attack is selected.

Best answers
I heard in the half-life interview that the team as going to redo the explosions, but in a later release. It definitely isn't advanced melee.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome it came out great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats some hardcore stuff.... i think i creamed myself......

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea its gotta be the BBA explosion sprite. the rocks are coming from that pilliar infront of vegeta so what that the explosion is caused by.
it looks really good, no offence but the current explosions are kinda lacking, glad to see new effects are being added.:]

Best answers
Could be anything really but most likly what you all saying a BB Explosion only time will tell

Best answers
Awesome... just awesome... And yeah, it is an explosion as stated by magus in another thread. This was needed, the current explosions are way to plain/boring imho.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And believe you me, it looks QUITE good ingame. I think that you all will enjoy that nifty effect :)

Best answers
That is simply amazing great job Esf team :D I cant wait to see how it looks ingame

Best answers
Are you guys (meaning the team) planning on redoing all the beam explosions or just a select few? Just wondering. Imho it would look kind of silly to have a really nice explosion like that mixed in with the plain explosions of 1.1.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You guys are thinking BBA is the only new explosion. :rolleyes:

funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, thats true... i always thought the explosions looked kinda plain, and not linked to the show...i mean, the only times you really get a giant spere like explosion was during either a power struggle, or when vegeta blew himself up. so more realistic explosions would rock :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at the POTW* O_O... wow man, Those explosions look splenifferous.

Retired
Best answers
That is the new explosion f/x. The color changes based on the attack like before.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is just amazing, and it looks realistic too..... The particle trails that shoot off it give it that *insert manly grunt* feeling....

Awesome job ESF Team, you continue to impress :D

Best answers
Man, I can't wait to see some of the other ones. This one simply kicks massive ass. Bravo, team Bravo. *standing ovation* :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom