Melee

sHj

Best answers
hi,
im sry for post this but i really dont get it on what it the melee depends, i really like melee but if i fly against a enemy and he push against me too and we both press hit why i loose if i have more ki??
could someone tell me that..?
sry for my bad english btw ^^;;

Best answers
head-on'd arnt based on your power Level.....its based on the Blue bar, if you both fly and hit at the same time then the person with the fullest Blue bar wins.
tip: Dont Abuse this cause people see it as lame and will Call you a How. (Head On Whore)

sHj

Best answers
well, ki = the blue bar isnt it..?
if ur ssj and got more ki the blue bar dont get empty so fast.... so it must be the ki, and i usually often attack with full bar but often get beaten up by some 600 ki gohans :[

Best answers
If you attack someone who even has 1mm more ki in his bar, then he will win. So that means that the guy you attcked had just a tiny little bit more. Maybe he waited longer to attack and so u already used some ki... and so u lose.

Best answers
Their just abusing the curent system...

wait till 1.2 comes out and then it will be diferent... everyone will be new at mele for the first time and it should be a challenge

But to fight HOW'ers the best way to beat howers is to HOW them back or even better beam them :laff:

Best answers
Magmus said:
Their just abusing the curent system...

wait till 1.2 comes out and then it will be diferent... everyone will be new at mele for the first time and it should be a challenge

But to fight HOW'ers the best way to beat howers is to HOW them back or even better beam them :laff:
Lasers work extremely well too

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people have a worse problem with opponents who charge and swoop in the middle of of a melee fight, so try to avoid that too. The current hud layout is confusing for new people so I'll try to explain it to you.

The blue bar is your ki level, the number on the bar is your power level. The number on the blue bar has nothing to do with the blue bar and visa versa. To win in a head on melee collision the blue bar has to have more blue in it than your opponent's bar, regardless of the number on that bar.

Moved the thread to the newbie section.

sHj

Best answers
tnx 4 the answers, i charge and swoop in the fights too, but i dont play esf long so there are many better players outside :)
but thx 4 the informations ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom