Ragnarok Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, here's something different... a Knight from Ragnarok Online. Thought I could do something that would stand out a bit.. which explains the bright green color. :smile: Hope you guys like it.

Oh and remember... C&C is always welcome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oooooo, simple, but cute. Very nice.

8.5 / 10

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me seconds Mines

Great sig, crappy text on the left. We don't want no Jonny Baloni, MyStiX is cool. :p

The left side does look a wee bit blandish though, maybe add a faded image to the background?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baloni... -_-...

I'll make sure to try all that stuff tomorrow, i'm tired. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple but nice. I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of reminds me something Im4 would do, minus the *** animations..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey gman ..|., right there dude.

and i wouldnt be talkign about others peoples animations when yours is just a ripped piece of a show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's settle down guys, GMan, you should think about what type before you type anything at all. I know for a fact that you don't like people telling you that your .GIFs' are ***. :S

1m4, I understand that you probably feel "offended", but try not to respond probably knowing that it would lead to something. Let a mod or someone know if someone is "pissing" you off.

So yea.. wrote all that because it's in my secksy thread. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I meant was the text sliding or whatever it does into the image.. it's plain annoying. Didn't mean to offend your "bubbles" or whatever.

Anyway, pretty much any anime signature is a rip, so yeah. And if I feel that your sigs or bad or whatever, it's my opinion. I'm not going to lie about it.

Back to mystix.. I'm not saying the sig is bad, it's just like I've seen it before. [Not in a ripped sense]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom