The History of Vejimaru

Best answers
Okay. I've decided to write about Vejimaru's history. It runs parallel to my battles on the forum, but doesn't mention them, though you will see techniques that I have learned from other warriors (heh). The history will talk about my clan, my bloodline, and the person I am out to destroy.

Now, it begins...
<HR>
<B>Epilogue</B>
"Why? Why do you attack me?" A young Vejimaru cried before being hit backwards. Vejimaru pulled himself up, and looked into the eyes of his attacker. White and red. Vejimaru, apparently over his 'lets-not-fight' atttitude, dashed in, only to be backhanded by his opponent. He wiped some blood from his lip with the back of his hand. Vejimaru rushed in again, only to be stopped suddenly. His assailant was crouching in front of him.

"You...you are PATHETIC!"

With that, the stranger punched Vejimaru hard in the gut. Vejimaru keeled over, coughing up blood.

"Heh. You don't even display the crescent moon yet. If it weren't for the records, people would never know that we were from the same bloodline."

With that, Vejimaru blacked out.

Best answers
Nice. Hope it tells more about the bloodline and the Kekkei Genkai. Me wanna see chapter one

*sits self down with popcorn*

Xam

Best answers
Very interesting I can't wait to see chapter one.

Best answers
**NOTE** If you see your name in this, don't be surprised. The title is misleading...it is a story set in the present day (in the world of forum :laff: ) with lots of flashbacks
**END NOTE**

<HR>
<CENTER><H2><TABLE style=filter:glow(color="white", strength=#+1)>Chapter 1</H2></TABLE></CENTER>
<HR>
Xam and Magnus walked through the streets of the desert town, complaining about the heat and lack of fighting.

"Vejimaru!" Xam suddenly proclaimed.

Vejimaru was sitting in an open air ramen bar off to the side of the road.

"What do you two want?"

"We haven't seen you in ages...and we have news..."

"News?"

"Come with us and we'll explain..." Magnus said.

<CENTER><HR WIDTH="50%"></CENTER>

Vejimaru looked around at all the metal. Xam, Magnus and Vejimaru were standing in an abandoned junk yard, formally used to dump cars and weapons.

"What is it you want?" Vejimaru asked, looking back at Magnus and Xam.

"It's...Him..."

Vejimaru froze at the word 'Him'. He knew exactly who Xam was talking about when he said 'Him'.

"He's destroyed several villages already..." Magnus said.

"Huh..." Vejimaru said. He knew full well of the terror He could cause...

**FLASHBACK**

"Sensei?"

"What is troubling thee, Vejimaru-chan?"

"Why do people hate me?"

The old master looked down at his student. 8 years old, the youngest he had ever trained, but a prodigy all the same. From that acursed clan as well...

"It's because of Him..."

**END FLASHBACK**

"Veji?"

"Don't call me that!" Vejimaru snapped, coming back to reality.

"Vejimaru, we have to stop Him!" Magnus said.

"Go for it. We aren't on His level yet. We have more training to do..."

"We've all trained under some of the worlds greatest masters!"

"So has he...he's killed most of them..."

"We were Anbus in our clan at age 6!"

"He was an Anbu at age 4..."

"So?"

"So, Magnus," Vejimaru said, his voice turning icy cold, "it means that he is stronger than us. Remember when your brother beat you?"

Magnus fell silent, insulted that Vejimaru would remind him of that time...

"He also has unlocked two of the three Kekkei Genkais of my bloodline..."

"You mean, he already has all of your abilities?" Xam said.

Vejimaru looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Baka, I said two. Remember, I've only unlocked two of them as well. The <B>Focus</B> ability and the <B>Eyes of Destruction</B>. He doesn't have all my techniques, just the ones I learned from the clan and the Kekkei Genkais."

"Eyes of Destruction?"

"Think of the legendary <B>Sharingan Eye</B>, then give it extra abilities."

"Oh...and Focus is stong enough on its own..."

"Thankfully, you can't stack the techniques, otherwise he'd be stronger then ever."

"So when did you get them? The Eyes of Destruction that is."

"About a week ago, so I haven't used them much..."

"Huh...so you haven't had a chance to use them..." Magnus said, speaking up again, "If you fight him, you're dead."

"I never would have guessed." Vejimaru said sarcastically.

"Still...we should go looking for the members of our clan, or at least friends..." Xam said, voice trailing away.

Xam

Best answers
It's Awesome. Continue, Continue, CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Made me a nice sig, now you make a nice story :eek:

Very nice :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom