For all those Esf Anti-Cheaters

Best answers
You may not know me but my name is rob,
I downloaded esf about 4 days ago , ive done nothing but play ESF with EEA addon installed on a LAN with my brother. And for the first 3 days we were kinda getting bored of Freekilling eachother just to say what the last transform for whatever char we were using was. So i would think there would be a way to change pl, atleast server side or something. I dont even play online couldnt anyways with my 56k Connection.
And it seems this groovy person , always freaks out and locks a forum when it gets into discussion about changing pl?
Anyways here are the bugs ive found in my advantage.
Get majin Buu to pl of 8 mil , transform all the way to kid bu , change character to vegeta change back to majin buu and ur pl should be around 20% increase , and the more u do it the higher it goes, i got a screen of me having 1,000,000 powerlevel when viewed through a scouter , on the hud it shows 000,000,000 which is annoying , and if i hit turbo my pl goes down to 799,999,999.
anyways Vegeta is the most Rigged char , u can win any match with him , just do my method till u get around 50 mil base power for him and with the eea addon u can go to like 1 billion, use turbo charge fire a fully loaded big bang attack and bam the whole map gets blown.
Ive encountered tons of crashes , involving dragonballs , killing people right when they wish for something. Using bots and when u go ss2 they crash.

**NOTE FOR ESF STAFF**
Just make a ****ing command to change pl , jesus christ. Im gonna go insane if i hear majin buu transform one more time.
I dont mean to offend but Gr00vy or whatever your called , go to the doctor and buy anxiety medicine, stop locking up forums.
I will continue to play ESF on lan until I go insane.
Email your pl plugins to [email protected]
Since u cant say it on the forum without being arrested.

Contact info~~~
AIM - xRob2k4x

Now Ill check back in a day after i go finish some programming, and see if any ESF mod has balls enough not to lock this post , it will only prove your feeble mind.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
first thing welcom to the forums...
and I must say you are very demanding person
second thing any evolution mod complains post in their forums
for you here is the EEA mod homepage http://www.webgv.com/eea/
seek there their forum and complian there all you want

third thing Gr00vy is absolutly OK with his decisions
no PL change command should ever be released with the current played ESF!!!
there is no way it wont be abused, so even the EVULOTION MODS of esf , even
if they could release it - THEY MADE SURE NO PL CHANGE COMMAND WOULD BE POSSIBLE!

last but not least forth thingy:(drums...............)
you are a noob, you dont know much about ESF
its not a bad thing, just try to do some more searching b4 you post those nonesence
and concerning your problem... I dont understand much of this
just that you hate the background sound that the last trans of buu has in EEA
and that you want to acend faster or something like that
goto http://www.esf-world.com/ and http://www.esfstuff.com/ and try to search for
some sounds you may want to replace with the current sound files (located at:
c:\Sierra\Half-Life\ESF\Sounds\Buu\ - there should be your trans files!)
about the fast acending thingy - dl maps that all the DBs are located in the same spot
like esf_cellarena_b3 - its gr8 for those games!
then wish gimmi 1 mil pl and acend yourself up!

GL with whatever and next time dont be so demending and lack of proportions...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xrob2k4x said:
**NOTE FOR ESF STAFF**
Just make a ****ing command to change pl , jesus christ. Im gonna go insane if i hear majin buu transform one more time.
I dont mean to offend but Gr00vy or whatever your called , go to the doctor and buy anxiety medicine, stop locking up forums.
I will continue to play ESF on lan until I go insane.
Email your pl plugins to [email protected]
Since u cant say it on the forum without being arrested.
Well, now that you asked so "nicely" perhaps we should put a command in to change PL. :rolleyes:

And clearly the reason that grOOvy closes topics such as this is because it's been brought up soooo many times and the same answer is given in each instance.

NO. Isn't going to happen.

xrob2k4x said:
Now Ill check back in a day after i go finish some programming, and see if any ESF mod has balls enough not to lock this post , it will only prove your feeble mind.
My balls are intact, my mind is far from feeble, and your topic is closed. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom