stupid question

Best answers
ok guys, heres a stupid question thats probably in the stickys, but i cant find it. Can you download counter-strike and esf on a windows XP edition? im gonna buy CS tomorrow and i dont wanna buy it if i cant play it on XP

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death Penalty said:
ok guys, heres a stupid question thats probably in the stickys, but i cant find it. Can you download counter-strike and esf on a windows XP edition? im gonna buy CS tomorrow and i dont wanna buy it if i cant play it on XP
I use Windows XP and everything works fine :).

Sound Artist
Best answers
All your games should work fine. The real problem is compatability issues with your current hardware. However, that was a big problem in the beginning, just make sure you update xp and you'll be fine.

Best answers
thanks, another stupid question... will it work with other half life versions, like blue shift? please respond quickly if you can

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF will only work on Half-Life and Counter-Strike. (Retail) I've tried using Blue-Shift before, and it didn't work.

Best answers
ok, thanks, i bought it and im in the process of downloading esf as we speak...i bought game of the year addition so it should work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good luck! and one suggestion, play it on steam, in my opinion its better, but its up to you. steam just has move servers and stuff.

Best answers
yeah, i downloaded steam a minute ago...i registered and all that, but i cant get any of the esf downloads to work, i'll download it and try to extract the files and it says 'no files to extract', so it was a wasted download time. where did you get it from neoboy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom