My first sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not much to say.. badly cut pic on the right, hue changed on the left..

Best answers
Hey, its his first sig, so lay off a bit. Good job for a first sig. Practice makes perfect. The sad truth is that he is already better then some of the people posting here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i where you i would take off that other sasuke pic on the right it doesnt look god...at...alll. i love the style though, the coloring and everythign else is erfect, but that other pic doesnt look good at all. Nice for a first sig:D.

You cant expect a im4 sig from newbies,so give em a break. Its not like they can start out as pros. So give em a chance, cause if your a jerk to em now they may not come back later, and you will never know what there true potential is or was.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothings impossible:D.

[looks in sig folder...]

[3 hours later, finds a im4 quality sig:D]

[but never posts cause sig making is a waste of gfx skills, but its a good start for future gfx artists:D]

Best answers
This is a phenominal sig for a newbie, that you have to admit. I mean, the cutting on the sharingan eye (yes, it is cut out if you didn't notice) is done well, and the color scheme looks good. Remember my first sig? Just goes to show, there is some talent here...if he posts again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not really that good, basically just part of the face put in the back round and than another face that wasn't cut out very good put over it, and thats it.

Best answers
First of all...
Raiko said:
nothings impossible:D.

[looks in sig folder...]

[3 hours later, finds a im4 quality sig:D]

[but never posts cause sig making is a waste of gfx skills, but its a good start for future gfx artists:D]
What?? All i have seen you make is sigs with the exception of one rock indy thing.

Note: that i'm not saying that i have a wide variety of art. Mainly because most of the time i could care less about gfx.

Secondly, i agree that its ok for his first time as it is semi-appealing, but it is just two images and to see real talent you'd have to see what kind of background and additional effects he can produce.

And finally to Majin_Sasuke, don't really worry about these crits too much, take them into mind, but don't let them discourage you. I for one would like to see some more siggehs from you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got potential.. I just despise your coloring and image layout strategies. The Ino sig would have been alright if you had just one of those pics.

I must say that the Sasuke isn't as bad... i'll add to the list of people who say the cutting wasn't good. Don't give up, art is like a rollercoaster... it goes up and down... and sometimes in crazy loops :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so much red, and cut better.

Best answers
It's not to bad for your first. But the pic on the right could be much better keep trying you should get better soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
I mean, the cutting on the sharingan eye (yes, it is cut out if you didn't notice)
Hmm..? No it's not..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom