lool

1.2 outline

More attacks
Buu’s bodypart [in development]
Frieza’s telekinesis[in development]
Trunks flamethrower <-- o_O

Best answers
yup im watching it closely aswell...

god knows i have to watch those trunks users...

so knowing if this attack is in 1.2 will be helpfull...

mabey 1.3 m8 :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the move he used to roast the peices of frieza is what they are referring to...

im guessing the longer you charge it the longer it fires for.... or maybe it's a hold down to fire while draining ki type of thing... *shrug

G
the move he used to roast frieza? that was burning blast, and thats already in ESF, altho they might replace it with this, i dunno. and yea, theres been quite a few of theese threads b4

Best answers
No burning attack was what he fired at frieza to make him fly up, then trunks flies at him - slash slash slash x 2,5 and THEN he uses the "flamethrower" attack, kinda looks like this:
///////
/////////
(Trunks)///////////// (Frieza)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\

Ehh, hope ya get the picture..

Best answers
onobi said:
eh no i didnt draw a picture whit paint plz

as you wish :D

Thats also the reasons why i ask myself why the team decide to make the burning a beam attack instead of a blast......

As pain said,i guess that the flamethrow has a defineded range(maybe somthing like 5-6 times of the trunks models size) and drain ki while pressing attack,similar to buus candy beam.

Best answers
Enough!...please no more Trunks and Goku crap...Vegeta deserves more techniques for his difficult road to super saiyan.

Galit Gun was as powerful as Goku's Kamehameha at 3X Kao-Kin! (It would be more fair if it was as strong as a Kamehameha, slightly less charge,slightly more ki drain, faster beam, smaller blast radius.

Masenko blows...please make it not suck so hard.

Ki Shield Blast also sux (It is extremely cool that "the staff" put it in though).

If Trunks has this "flamethrower" attack Piccolo should have his...watch more dbz if you don't understand.

Sorry I had to piss you ALL off SO much...but it had to be done..Goodbye...............
I LOVE YOU ALL especially Hibiki...hahahahahhhahaha*he and Magus are pretty cool guys :cool: , I'm just playing with Hibiki because of his sign* :laff:

Best answers
Vegeta deserves more techniques for his difficult road to super saiyan.
The attacks are fine the way they are, especially Vegeta's

Ball attack? yes a very powerful one. (Big Bang attack)
Beam attack? yes the strongest beam (Final flash) and a pretty strong beam (Galit gun).
and he's one of the fastest people in the game

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i suggested this attack a while ago, because many of the dbz characters use it, its used 3 times in no 9 book of the manga, by piccolo and vegeta. but i was told it was a stupid idea.

Best answers
XXX said:
The attacks are fine the way they are, especially Vegeta's

Ball attack? yes a very powerful one. (Big Bang attack)
Beam attack? yes the strongest beam (Final flash) and a pretty strong beam (Galit gun).
and he's one of the fastest people in the game
lol you cant argue with him hes a Vegeta Fanatic by the sounds of it he wont be satisfied untill Vegeta can nuke a map with a Ki ball...

I mean i love piccolo hes the Uber but im happy the way he is... but some people just cant see past their fave characters :laff:

Best answers
I totally agree. Vegeta is currently great the way he is. Myfav character in fact. Trunks is seriously lacking in good moves. Flamethrower may just be a cool addition aspecially if they find a way to intergrate it with advanced melee..as liek a finisher or something.

Best answers
Magmus said:
lol you cant argue with him hes a Vegeta Fanatic by the sounds of it he wont be satisfied untill Vegeta can nuke a map with a Ki ball...

I mean i love piccolo hes the Uber but im happy the way he is... but some people just cant see past their fave characters :laff:
Yes...one Ki ball killing everyone...would be beautiful..However, I think the solitary Ki ball nuking entire maps should be left to the insane "10mil-o-higher pl club" (veterans).

I hope Trunk's Flamethrower sux...just kidding (I HATE TRUNKS). I hope it is made like I suggested before I edited my previous post (medium charge, medium damage at best, short burst, push-back/incinerate effects, less than average Ki drain)...Can't wait to see what extra goodies will be implemented in 1.2
Have a nice day! *DON'T MIND ME..I'm not real..* :fight:
THANX Brim :] ...now YOU are MY "friend"... :devgrin: :yes:

Best answers
Dude, rather than post something completely off topic, why not make your own thread about it and put it where it belongs, in the suggestions forum...then maybe someone will listen to you

About the flamethrower, I remember quite distinctly the last thread that was made about this, if you search you can probably find it. But yes, it will be a short range ki-draining attack that causes hp damage. And is the attack that Trunks used to finish off Frieza after he sliced and diced him.

Best answers
Wouldnt the flame thrower be better used as a finisher for 1.2 melee??

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Wouldnt the flame thrower be better used as a finisher for 1.2 melee??
Indeed it would Cheeto101. Indeed it would...but who among us doesn't feel pity 4 the "overly-pathetic" Trunks "Prince of nothing and no one". Do with this "Flamethrower" thing, as you wish (and YOU shall..you always do..). :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom