New Sig

Best answers

I don't need critz or comments, but they are welcome

Best answers
i love this one. the background is original, the pic is good quality, and the font fits the pic. it looks good in that corner too. who is that guy in the pic anyway?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... I would like to say I like this sig as well. The image and background blend togother well and the font kicks ass.

This one is almost as good the Sephiroth chasing Cloud sig, 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, the bg is weak sauce, but the pic is good.

Best answers
weak sauce? i like it, i think its more original than others.... all this abstract gets boring. how did you do that anyway vejimaru?

Best answers
I'm using PS 4 right now, and it was an action that I Downloaded...simple as that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The only thing I REALLY don't like (besides the lack of a border -_-) is the huge white outer-glow on Vicious.

The background is cool though. :D

Best answers
thats a stroke... and i just noticed that now that youn mentioned it.... yea i dont like that....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea that Sephiroth chasing sig is pretty hard to top. The sig is okay i guess. Nothing original about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing I don't like about sigs, is low quality. In this case, it is... but it's not that bad. The bg is ok, and so is the pic. If the pic and bg both happened to be high quality, then you'd receive a sticker. :p

Magnus

M
I think that they are all really great!! And I am not just saying that because I am vejimaru's Body Gaurd ^_^ But he is very skilled at making his sigs. It's AMAZING to watch him do it. He makes it look like cutting a cake!!!

Best answers
On the note of my Sehpi and Cloud sig, I'm making a HUGE digitally remastered edition (I will make mini version for sig use!)

Anyone who wants a funny pic sig, just PM me, I have a huge archive full

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one you have now owns the new one i say keep the old one

Retired
Best answers
looks cool.. i also got a new sig.. not liking it though.. might garage it later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just dont like it cause the fact you put zero effort into it. you pressed play on an action and pasted a pic in thur, you could have done alot better. but its kinda nice...i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom