Best answers
I'll do a few rounds with ya.
I Won't miss this opportunity.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell yah what Xam. I've been wanting to do a two on two battle for the longest time. If you can find a partner and Magus agrees, we can do a SuliKan + Arrichak Vs. you and whoever!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have awoken myself from the darkness that appears in the heart of the man you call the devil. I wish to team up with Xam in this two on two brawl. Double M, prepare yourself for what will be the battle of your life. Are you ready to pay for your sins, and face Judgement Day?

Xam

Best answers
I will do a two on two battle. This will be a very interesting fight. Can't wait to fight.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this battle, and you will like it.

It will be to the best of three rounds, each team will post off eachother as if the last persons post had happened, but each team will follow the rules of a one on one battle in the rumble. Got it?

The venue will be a dusty southwestern ghost town, with erie reminders of the people who once dwelled there.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, ArriChak and SuliKan will most definately bring it on against you two fewls. RAWR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you ready to face the ultimate consequence? Are you ready to find out whether you will enjoy eternity in heaven, or suffer eternal torture in hell? This is Judgement day for the two of you, and my death book is ready :devgrin:

Xam

Best answers
I shall bring an evil plague to this battle that no one will be able to defeat.
Shall we begin this battle of must we talk smack a little longer.
Either way is fun. .:Alter Ego:.I see that this battle shall be a very interesting one.:/Alter Ego:.
Hope your ready Ice Man. .:Alter Ego:.This is going to be a little to fast for them to keep up.:/Alter Ego:.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for doing the intro Maggo, I owe you one.
I went ahead and did the default 2 successfull attacks and 1 successful opponent attack, wasn't sure if you wanted it another way Cuc. Also, sorry for the delay guys.

-------------------------------------------

Xam had gasped one final gasp before going unconscious, SuliKan's attempts to put him there succeeded. SuliKan grasped Xam's throat just a little tighter, and flung him towards the ArriChak/Ice Man stand off. Xam careened toward Ice Man head first, and as the right moment hit, Suli yelled, "Ice Man, look out!!!" Of course Suli didn't mention this to protect the frigid warrior, but to make him look just in time to catch Xam's forehead with his nose. SuliKan rushed over to ArriChak. IceMan collapsed while Xam skidded to a stop.

"Are you doing alright Arri?"

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. I'm honored to fight these two warriors, they've got great amount of skill."

"Yeah, but let's finish this and get out of here. I need to write a letter to N'gya soon ^^"

Unfortunately, while the two comrads were conversating, Ice Man had regained his composure, and snuck up on the two. With a huge sweeping kick, both fighters had their feet knocked out from under them. But before their bodies hit the ground, the frigid warrior uppercutted Suli up into the air with his right and did the same to Arri with his left. As both went soaring up, IceMan pushed off the ground with his feet, jumping up to meet both of them. He grabbed ArriChak by the ankle and flung him down at the ground, and then grabbed Suli by the face. Suli grabbed IceMan's arm in an attempt to escape, but it didn't help any. They reached the apex of their flight, and quickly began the descent. At the bottom, IceMan slammed Suli's head into Arri's stomach, creating a small crater.

"Damn ****y bastards." Leaving the two strange warriors behind in the crater, IceMan made his way over to the limp Xam. "You alright? You took quite a beating." A few seconds ticked by with no answer. IceMan knelt down, his face close to Xam's and exhaled deeply onto Xam. A small tinge of frost gathered around Xam's eyebrows, but the Dentine-esque breath was enough to wake the unconscious warrior. Eyes blinking, Xam asked "These guy's are tougher than we expected." Xam quickly glanced at the crater, looked away, then glanced again, double-take style. "Did you finish them off?"

"No, they're still down. I performed a special attack though it wasn't enough to take them down. But if we fight smart we can take them."

"No more holding back then." The dark elven warrior reached to his side and unsheated the rather large scimitar. "I'll cut them down before they can get back up!" With a powerful jump Xam took mock flight and brought the gimongous down, but ArriChak ignited his saber to parry the slash. When both blades met the crater deepened and the shock woke SuliKan to his senses. Xam's blade began to grow redhot at the contact point, but it was clear to see that if his sword were cut asunder, both ArriChak and Xam would fall victim to eachother's attack. SuliKan leaped up to meet Xam in the air, and with a spinning roundhouse sent the dark elven warrior skidding across the ground a second time. With the grace of a butterfly landing on a buttercup, SuliKan touched back down on the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
----sorry i took so long. i didn't understand the rules to full extent, so i hope i wont be penalized for giving the opponnents one attack each. If you are unaware Xam, you follow up on my story. *like finish it*----

Iceman looked straight ahead at the open area that stood before him. He wore a cloak-like outfit that covered his body, and ruffled slightly in the wind. Continuing to go north, he noticed an old city with the constant color of brown. Dirt kicked up from the wind, and splashed upon Iceman's boots. The air was slightly thicker than the air in his hometown. The sun shined itself on the sleeping town, making it an outstanding 117 degrees. Iceman usually traveled alone, but this time he was on a journey. He needed a man who can match his strength, and ability. This man was Xam.

With their eyes shifting in different directions, they began to walk through the unoccupied town. It was silent, and the population seemed to be very small. Xam glanced over to his left and noticed a building with the words "root beer" hanging over it. "I wonder if they're open" said Xam. "Don’t worry about that, we have more important matters" replied Iceman as they continued to walk. He glanced ahead and noticed that the building to the far right was the only one that seemed to be in normal condition.

Iceman stopped walking, and continued to stare in the direction of the building. Xam looked over at the cold one and noticed that his eyes were red. “So this is it, the copy eyes.” A loud thud was heard in the distance as two men walked out. One stood with black boots along with a jacket that hung down to his knees. The other appeared with long hair that waved in the wind. He had eyes of grey that sent chills up Iceman’s spine.

“What are you here for?” asked Iceman. “The same reason you are here, to retrieve the armlet” replied ArriChak. “Well you’ll have to fight us for it” said Xam as he threw his cape off to the side, and dropped into his fighting stance. ArriChak chuckled and taunted the fighter on. Xam felt anxious to get things started, so he charged at Arrichak at full speed. He threw a punch that cut threw the sandy wind and landed into the palm of Arrichak. “Damn he blocked it” said Xam in a frustrated tone. With his hand still grasping Xam’s fist, Arri twirled his body in a 360. As he came around, he sent his heel into the air, which came crashing down onto Xam’s face.
Iceman stood in the open area, just watching as his partner falls to his knees. He dashed in at a blink of an eye to help Xam. In an act of desperation to inflict revenge, Iceman threw a punch at Arrichak, but before his fist made contact, Sulikan stepped in and delivered a palm attack into Iceman’s chest. Iceman went flying back and tumbled along the ground before coming to a stop in front of the root beer store. Dust filled the air from the trail that Iceman had left. “These guys are weaklings, why was they sent on such a difficult misson” said Sulikan.

Iceman returned back to his feet and threw off his cloak-like outfit. He appeared with no shirt, his body was slim, but detailed muscle appearance. He had black pants that continued to wave in the wind. He felt the pain of the attack and noticed that two of his ribs were broken. “I’m surprised that they didn’t puncture my lungs”. “Well if it’s a fight you want, then it’s a fight you shall get.” Iceman shifted into position for his next attack. His legs planted shoulder-length apart, and his arms down by his side. Iceman vanished for a blink of an eye, and appeared in front of Arrichack. He planted his feet and sent himself in the air. As he came down, a kick followed but was blocked by Arrichack’s forearm. “Ha” Iceman said while remaining in the air. He vanished again and appeared behind Sulikan. “Did you miss me?” Iceman shifted his body into an upside-down position, planted his right hand on the ground, and twirled his legs above him. He landed a series of kicks into the back of Suli's head, shifted his body downwards, and swept the back of his legs into Sulikans' ankle. Its force was good enough to knock the fighter off his feet.

“Tell your comrade to stop fooling around before he gets hurt; He could’ve easily blocked that attack.” Arrichac reached to his side and pulled out a handle to some sort of futuristic weapon. He pressed a button with his thumb, which ignited a red beam that came from such a handle. “Ah, a light saber” said Iceman. “Not a light saber, the light saber” replied Arrichak. Iceman began think to himself “Damn no water, nor liquids. My ninjitsu attacks wouldn’t work in such a place.” Arrichak dashed forward into the direction of the outmatched warrior. Attempting to end it all, Arrichack swung his saber overhead. Iceman ducked just in-time as the saber sliced off the tip of his ponytail. Iceman threw a kick yet again, but to no avail as Arri blocked it with his forearm. The illusionary master began to change his appearance right before Arrichack’s eyes. His skin went pale and the hair on his skin began to stand up. He was no longer speaking English, but a loud tone that resembled a wolf. Arri twirled his saber and attempted a golf-like swing. With a loud uproar that could be heard from distances of about 200 miles away, Iceman shifted most of his power into his right hand. Just before the saber made contact, Icemans' fist connected to the face of the unprepared opponent. The recoil sent Arrichack into an abandoned building which seemed to be an old library.

Arrichack’s saber fell beside Sulikan. While unknowing the situation he was in, Iceman followed the unconscious carcass of Arrichack. Sulikan, who was playing possum the whole time, grabbed the saber and snuck up behind Iceman. He raised the saber overhead. Just as he was to come down, Xam appeared before him. He had his fist clinched and a confident expression on his face…

Xam

Best answers
------Well this is going to be my finale post for this. Im sorry Iceman but Im getting a little tired of it right now so here it is.------

A whip of energy emitted from Xam's body awakening his purple aura, "In order to get to Iceman you have to get through me." Xam said angerly. Iceman stood behind Xam a little confused then his face went to an evil grin. 'He maybe an idiot, but he has courage.' He thought to him self.

Sulikan was angered by the delay. He started bringing the saber down apon Xam. Then something caught his eye. In the rubble behind Xam Arrichack stood brushing the dust off, slightly leaning forward. "ARRICHACK CATCH!" Sulikan roared flicking off the saber as he threw it.

Xam jumped at sulikan with anger crushing his head into Sulikan's. Sulikan is launched into a building causing it to collapse on top of Sulikan.

The saber handle flew straight past Iceman and into Arrichak's outstreched hand. Arrichak's hand grasped the cool metal as he flicks the saber on with his thumb. The red saber roars with anger as Arrichak swings it down to his side.

Xam begins to levitate the curls into a ball. "What are you doing Xam?" Iceman screamed, but then realized what Xam was doing. Grey mist Surrounded Xam's body. "I'll guard you till your done Xam." Iceman stood in fighting stance creating mist with his energy.

The mist thickend to the point were you cannot see your own hand. Iceman waited in the mist listening to the sounds from Arrichak's saber as it began to move. "Hurry Xam." Iceman wissperred. Iceman's red eyes were at work searching for Arrichaks movement. "Behind you." Said a low raspy voice. Iceman spun arround to Arrichak's saber flying down at him. Iceman dodges the beam feeling it's warmthi as it slid passed his left arm. "Too close." Arrichak continued swinging nearly missing Iceman.

Sulikan, still under the rubble, was bleeding badly, but not enough to kill him. He took both of his hands and placed them on peices of the building that lay apon him then began to push. The rubble lifted off. Sulikan tossed them a side, struggled to sit up, "wow things have changed." He said as he tried standing. "Sounds like arrichak is having fun with out me." He said outstreching his hand in front of himself. Sulikan concentrated his energy to his hand adn in an instant an energy sword appeared in Sulikan's hand. He brought it down slowly then started walking toward the roaring sounds of Arrichak's saber.

Iceman's power was decreasing drumactically, "HURRY UP XAM!" Arrichak brought his saber to the side, "Now you die." He swung the saber to Iceman's neck.

"Hahahaha... Uh... What the hell." Arrichak was trying to move his saber the reallized why it wont budge. Xam's hand was thrusted outward grasping the saber's beam. Iceman sat stairing with fright. "Iceman get away grom here quickly." Came the low raspy voice once again. Iceman did not delay, He stood up quickly and ran to a sagger location. "Now, Arrichak, it is time for you to... DIE!" The ball of grey mist explodes with such force sendin Iceman's hiddien mist out of the area.

Sulikan is blown back a few feet, wondering what had just happend, he jumps up and looks ahead seeing Xam standin three feet taller than usual, Xam's hand grasping the beam, Xam's face looking directly at Arrichak. "How the hell is he holding the beam?" Sulikan questioned. "I really have no Idea, his hand should be burning off right now." Arrichak answered.

Xam's face was showing pure anger as if someone had just killed one of his dearest friends. "Foolish thing." Xam let go of the saber, "Now Iceman!" Xam shouted. Iceman appeared infront of Arrichak with great speed. Arrichak trys to run but Xam appears behind him and grabs both of Arrichak's wrists nearly breaking them. Arrichak drops the saber. The saber lands ont he ground powerless. Arrichak screams with pain.

Iceman brings both fists back and begins dealing Taijutsu/ Genjutsu attacks on Arrichak. Blow after blow Arrichak's body becomes more injured by the second.

Sulikan stands watching in horror as Arrichak gets beaten to a pulp. "Stop it. Stop it now. STOOOOP!" Sulikan yells.

Xam jumps away as Iceman delivers the final blow, but Arrichak catches Iceman's attack. "What?" Iceman yelled. Arrichak caughed up blood then wipped it away with the back of his free hand, smirked evily then punched with great force into Iceman's face sending him into a near by building.

Xam landed softly on the ground faceing sulikan with his scimitar in hand. Sulikan goes into a fighting stance Xam doing the same. Purple and blue sparks emit from their bodies crashing into each other causeing loud bangs as the bolts collide.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, though there was a slight gaff on the part of Magus and Deman (Iceman lost and mysteriously regained his arm), their posts were technically better.

Iceman, you can continue without your partner, or you may select another fighter to join you for round two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom