second try...

Best answers
i was tired of waiting for to find a ref, so i was wondering, does anyone wants to......... fight? :D

Best answers
Uh..okay. I'll fight you. The moderators should employ more refs. There aren't enuf of them anymore.

Best answers
ok, you've accepted challenge, now what?

i'm starting to think that the refs here hate me or something, a fight between two guys with over 1.000 posts and ten minutes later they have a ref, i have two fights and with both i'm waiting for a ref, and im really getting pissed here! hello?!

Best answers
They are both moderators, that makes all the difference...I hope I become a judge (I put in an application :) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will ref! i am good at that, just dont ask me to fight.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually..seeing how raiku isn't an official ref..I'll ref.

Best answers
and with that fixed: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble! (what must i do, smash talk or whats-it-called)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oops, forgot the venue, venue will be an apartment complex in the bronx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, how do yo become an "official ref"? i wanna be a ref!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ask in a PM and look at teh forum fight club HQ, quit filling this thread up with nonsense and let them duke it out.

Best answers
i totally lost control here, who's turn is it? fihgting or smacktalk?

Best answers
‘’i’m gonna kick his ass, I hope’’ said Drahmin to himself, but, that’s only possible if Drahmin finds Vejimaru. Drahmin started to walk and to walk…. But no sign of Vejimaru, he was about to open a door when the door slams wide open and hitting Drahmin in the face, he hitted the wall and fell on the ground, there was Vejimaru… Drahmin saw it and started to run towards a wall, when he reached the wall Vejimaru began to follow him, Drahmin watched Vejimaru running slowly towards him, when Vejimaru began to lift his arm to punch Drahmin, Drahmin jumped on a wall and kicked Vejimaru right on the nose, Vejimaru jumped backwards a bit but seems to have no pain, I was still on the wall and I realised that the wall began to break, my eyes turned big when the whole wall fell upon me.

Vejimaru was almost dead because he laughed so hard and choked. I came from under the wall and I grabbed Vejimaru by the throat, he probably didn’t want that cause Drahmin got a kick in the nuts, after Drahmin fell on the ground Vejimaru was already in advantage, he kicked Drahmin a couple of times and he spitted blood, Drahmin wanted to stand on his feet but… his feet where one big pile of pain from the kicks.

Drahmin could stand on his feet again after a couple of minutes and he runned towards Vejimaru, happily whistling, because he thought he already won, Drahmin kicked Vejimaru in a wall and started to rest, he heared Vejimaru say: ‘’you’re good…. For a beginner that is!’’ and he kicked Drahmin against a door, Drahmin wasn’t happy with that, Drahmin started running towards Vejimaru and……… he punched Drahmin, again.

Once Drahmin was back on his feet and in the fight, he said: ‘’you…….. are not bad, in a matter of fact, I’m starting to think you are better then me’’

Vejimaru got angry because Drahmin said that, he began to run and kicked Drahmin again, but this time Drahmin grabbed his foot and jumped backward, Vejimaru already had his foot back and started to stand still.

Drahmin felt a slight breeze and thought: ‘’wind huh? Why not, adds more style in the fight’’ and he started running like a mad man towards Vejimaru……
----------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short post

Best answers
Vejimaru looked out over the city. From where he was standing, he could see everything. Even the basketball court where he had faced his first defeat at the hands of Iceman.

"...Beautiful sunset..." Vejimaru said, sun reflecting off of his eyes.

"Never thought that a demon such as yourself would go soft."

Vejimaru turned to see Drahmin standing in front of the stairwell.

"Vejimaru, we fight!"

"Fine."

Vejimaru dashed forward and punched Drahmin hard in the gut, making him keel over in pain. Vejimaru then brought his elbow down hard on Drahmin's neck, sending through several levels of the apartment complex. Vejimaru leapt into the hole after him. Drahmin came to a stop in a couple's bedroom, causing the couple to sit up in bed and the woman to scream.

"SORRY!" Drahmin yelled, rolling to the side to avoid Vejimaru.

Drahmin got up and made a mad dash for the door and ran staight through it. Vejimaru followed him calmly, walking into the corridor where Drahmin had escaped to. Vejimaru walked down the hall and came to a set of stairs, some leading up, and some leading down. Vejimaru started to go down the stairs that went down, when suddenly something grabbed his ankles. He looked down to see a pair of hands.

"SURPRISE!!!" Drahmin yelled, pulling his hands back, thus sending Vejimaru down the stairs face first.

"Haha! Got cha!" Drahmin taunted, getting out from under the stairs. He stood up and struck a pose. Vejimaru got up and brushed himself off.

"Damn...that hurt..."

He then saw Drahmin switching from a muscle man pose to a good guy pose.

"Fool..." Vejimaru said as he rushed at Drahmin.

The warrior stepped up to the top of the stairway and dodged to the side, sticking his foot out as he did so. Vejimaru deftly leapt over the outstretched foot. Straight into a wall.

"I see..." Vejimaru said, rubbing his nose, "You're a fighter genius. You calculated my movements. Nice..."

As Vejimaru said this, he drew Toukijin and activated its aura. Drahmin leapt back at the sight of the gigantic display of energy. Vejimaru attacked horizontally, hitting Drahmin square in the chest, sending him crashing down the hall, leaving big dents in the walls and ceilings. When Drahmin finally stopped at the far end of the hall, he got up, panting.

"Damn...he's stonger than I thought..." Drahmin said, wiping some blood off of his lip with the back of his hand, "Looks like I'm gonna have to get serious..."

----------
For the good guy pose, think Rock Lee. And sorry that I took so long to post :laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I don't watch anime, so I don't know who the **** rock lee is.

Vejimaru wins the round, kept me interested a bit better, and wasn't too one sided.

continue to round 2 gents.

Best answers
Can I get an extenstion? I screwed up one of my wrists, so if I could get an extension till it heals, that would be great.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*poke's head in*

There are no time limits in 1vs1 fights

Only the rumble has a time limit

*leaves again*

Best answers
Oh...well, warning, I'm gonna be a little longer then (ouch) expected...

stupid wrist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom