Sig Request

tOmBsToNe

T
I was wondering if someone could make me a sig containing images of The Undertaker of the WWE. I would only like pictures of the Old School Undertaker, not the 'Badass' version. I would like either pictures from the last Wrestlemania (When he fought Kane) or pictures from before he turned 'Badass'. Thanks in advance.

Best answers
i have no idea what youre talking about old school and badass but if you supply the pics you want i could make you one.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old School undertaker was when he used to wear the purple gloves, and was all dark and mysterious lord of the dead tales of the crypt keeper type stuff.

Badass taker is the new West Coast Chopper riding in on a motorcycle undertaker.
Old school was way better.

Best answers
done... hope you like it, i tried to stick to a grunge theme ;/ (not my best area)

tOmBsToNe

T
Not quite what I was looking for, You got pictures of the Amercain Badass version lo,

Best answers
tOmBsToNe said:
Not quite what I was looking for, You got pictures of the Amercain Badass version lo,
Not everyone is familiar with wrestling. Try posting some pics of old school undertaker. Maybe then Green Berets can make you what you want.

GJ on the sig Green Berets!

7/10 - The pic on the left doesn't go in too well...

Best answers
lol thanks for the rating, yeah i should of used a black suited one :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom