Large inteam test-team vs. testers

Retired
Best answers
Today was the first of the large inteam test that we will be having over the next few week and all i have to say is wow. We did a tester vs team........team lost. Yep we were beaten like ugly step children, but it was hella fun. I really think u guys are gonna enjoy this stuff. Not sure if anyone got screens from the test but if not, then ill make sure i get some from next weeks test. laters

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It suuuuure was a lot of fun. On a kick ass map too ^_^.

Hopefully Masta is going to put the screenshots on the main page soon. If not, they'll end up in the force pit alongwith the other screenshots that we've had in the past. :)

Best answers
I remember the days when the testers got their butts beat by the team...my how the times have changed ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was extreme amounts of fun. It really felt good beating the people who make ESF in ESF. :rolleyes:

My score would have been so much higher if grOOvy didn't steal all my kills :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy and Halorin vs Team XD

Well the Testers can play when they want but the team has to do the work first. Means less time practising.

*Looks at team*

Was that excuse good enough?

I think we fans know what large inteam tests mean :)

Best answers
grOOvy said:
It suuuuure was a lot of fun. On a kick ass map too ^_^.

Hopefully Masta is going to put the screenshots on the main page soon. If not, they'll end up in the force pit alongwith the other screenshots that we've had in the past. :)
I've been tryin to get in there forever, i donated twice and i still havent seen anything so please post the pics on the mainpage

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was kicking ass, then i left to dinner, went spec, and my pl reset :-/ My score was even with groovys before i left.
Most of the other team members dont play the game though. I've only seen harsens play a game of ESF more then an hour like twice. beez0r just got the game, nretep was too busy complaining about whatever... Mastasurf was on the wrong team for more then 1/2 of the game.. the list goes on -_-

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
grOOvy and Halorin vs Team XD

Well the Testers can play when they want but the team has to do the work first. Means less time practising.

*Looks at team*

Was that excuse good enough?

I think we fans know what large inteam tests mean :)

Heh. I wasn't lucky enough to be around for this inteam. Depending on the amount of team members, I think me and the Hippo could give them a run for their money at the very least.

And don't think Testers have it easy! We're the ones who stamp out the bugs and relay the messages back to the team to make sure everything's A-Okay. We're their eyes and ears in a world they build. But yeah, we do get a bit of practice doing it. :cool:

Sound Artist
Best answers
So lucky i wasn't there, we've got to do this again!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
man.. I wasnt doing so good.. haha tooo busy doing animations to be playing the game itself.. so I admit.. the testers kicked my butt.. I dont really mind though.. they can play everyday while we work on it.. lol

Other than that.. omfg! it was SOO FUN!!! ESF IS GOD TO YOU ALL!! muahahaah!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
erm ... it was team vs testers? lol ... then i think i was on testers team since i fought joe, hars, dt, etc ... but who cares, it was so damn cool :D ... lets do that everv day because i want revenge on DT! !_!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Joe was the only one on the 'team' team ( o_O ) that could actually put up some resistance :laff: The others were basically flying punching bags :devgrin: *looks at beez0r*

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
at lest, i had 2 more kills then deaths in the end haha

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
erm ... it was team vs testers? lol ... then i think i was on testers team since i fought joe, hars, dt, etc ... but who cares, it was so damn cool :D ... lets do that everv day because i want revenge on DT! !_!
The team doesn't like you :O.

Yea, I missed that one. :(

Retired
Best answers
haha that was something I wanted to see. good to see the 1.2 is right on it's way.

the team should feel ashamed tho :) that they lost on their own turf. heh gj testers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom