New Fighter =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will fight you! It will be my first official fight club fight. [Goes into hyperbolic time chamber to train]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this match, best of 3 rounds wins. The venue is in the middle of a dense forest at the time of dusk.

Please proceed with the smack talk, followed by your first rounds.

Best answers
You belive you and your pathetic skills can take the Master of Light him self? What do you think I am... I am not some simple minded DBZ fighter you your self seem to be......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i didnt reply, tell when yur ready to get it on!! [your goin down!]

Best answers
Forget it... We are on at to much of a time different... So I think ill just find some one else.. thanks though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im not stupid so you could just say something like 3 hours after this post or something, or we could arange it on msn or aim or something. I dont think your going to find someone to fit your timezone perfectly :p. I still wanna fight. so um... i will be able to fight about 9 hours after this post :p. Its like midnight here so see ya!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
panther , how wel trined r u (when i was in year 2 i did hapkiddo. can't remeber many moves thou , only did up 2 blue belt 1 red tip

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
panther , how wel trined r u (when i was in year 2 i did hapkiddo. can't remeber many moves thou , only did up 2 blue belt 1 red tip
Please don't post in other people's fight club threads.

Panther#1 said:
Forget it... We are on at to much of a time different... So I think ill just find some one else.. thanks though
As long as he replies within decent time, there shouldn't be a problem. Your challenge was one of an open nature and wasn't restricted to people in specefic time zones - so please live upto your challenge and continue this battle.

Panther#1 post your smack talk, and then you two can procede with round 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....whats goin on, have you givin up?!?! Little Punk!! I guess hes to scared to face THE PEACE KEEPER.

[puts on leather coat and grabs his buster sword:D]

Best answers
You think you are intimidating enough to make me back down? If you do you have to much faith in yourself that I will soon cut out of you... *smurks and brings his hand to his katana's*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well well well....lets get this goin, you can start i guess, this is my first try at this stuff. Soy uo go first so i can get the feel of this.

Best answers
Panther walks threw the vast line of tree's looking for a place to rest while he waits for his would be challenger. Not expecting much of a fight from this new fo, he takes this chance to rest on a branch of a near by banana tree and picks off a bushel to satisfy his hunger from the long walk. Hearing slight footsteps he hops out of the tree with one swift movement, and lands right in front of the wandering seemingly lost Raiko.

"I see you have made it finaly.... Banana?" Panther says with a short chuckle.

"Sorry no thanks, I dont want to be infected with any of your bad talent..." Raiko spats back.

Panther is caught off guard by the fire in Raiko's eye's and drops the bushel to the floor of the vibrant living forest, watching bugs immediately scurry aways from the object. Glaring at Raiko with a flame of anger due to this young fighters blatant disrespect. "You should have taken the food, That is the last form of generosity I will hand you."

Raiko stares back unmoved by the anger surrounding Panther "You are a fool to belive that I need any form of mercy that you can provide, lets begine the fight." Raiko enters a fighting stance looking on with more courage then Panther has ever found in a fighter so young...Panther smiles and jumps into the old banana tree fading from view. A burst of energy seeming to flow from the forest its self blazes from the tree.

"This cant be his energy...?" Raiko says with aw

The banches part and peaces of once living wood flies towards Raiko's face forcing him to block. Then threw the branches of flying death apears an object. Panther lands a crushing round kick to Raiko's face sending him flying into the tree's crashing down the forest around him. But Raiko is in the prime of his youth and longing to prove himself, he quickly recovers, faster then Panther could have forseen. Raiko seeing Panther smurk in light of himself takes the chance to exploit arrogance, kicking off the firmly planted old oak Raiko soars threw the air with the wind gliding over his body. Panther notices movement and tries to react but is caught off guard and is punished for this by a seemingly impossible burst of strength threw the fists of Raiko, he lands punch after punch across Panther's body carrying him with this force of his energy across the forest, meaning to end the fury with a final blow, Raiko combines his fists into one mass, Panther seeing his chance by the split second of time needed for Raiko to perform this devastating attack, Panther crosses his arms and blocks his attack moving swiftly he brings his arms together and sends a bust of light energy threw his palms. Raiko not expecting such an attack takes it full force and lands thirty feet away holding his chest and spitting blood from his mouth.

Panther Bruised from Raiko's furious attacks takes the time to recover.
"I see you have more strength then I myself could have forseen in such a young fighter." Panther speaks still clutching his chest. "Before I may have taken you lightly, but dont think it will happen again..."

Raiko pulls himself from the floor and spits the new pool of blood from his mouth and wipes the remaining with his right sleeve. "You may be a seasoned fighter, but you'r arrogance will bring you'r defeat." While saying this Panther senses a mass of energy being pulled into the body of Raiko.

Panther not long ago thought that this fight was just going to be another mark on his list of long win's, but now he realizes that this fighter that stands before him has shown him self worthy of being a true challenger. Panther centers himself and drops into a deep state of focus gathering energy to begin the true battle that is growing ever closer, "If he can bruise me in a warm-up, imagine what this fight could lead to." speaking to him self.

"Enough of this, Lets both drop the shurade and show our true strengths with theas next punches." Panther yells back with a slight grin in his voice.

"Of course, I would not have it any other way." Raiko replies knowing that the on coming battle will be fierce.

Both fighters now letting go of any form of restraint, enter a deep almost serene state of mind. At the vary same moment both fighters release the pent up energy they have been gathering and charge head on into a battle they both know will mean life or death......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom