Will there be bots in 1.2 ?

Best answers
Btter yet, when it's released, or will we have to wait like 2 weeks before someone releases them ?
BTW: yes i used search :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
not sure if they will be ready when its released .. but there will be some. thnx to "Me" (not me) the superb bot programmer :)

but thats an obvious information ... i thought that would be clear ...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's safe to say yes. Me is working pretty hard on it, and he has an (allmost) fully functioning bot that works with 1.2 :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SNAKE EYES said:
Btter yet, when it's released, or will we have to wait like 2 weeks before someone releases them ?
BTW: yes i used search :)
Well the bot should be soon released after 1.2 is released. With a bit luck the same day :) The only things I really have todo is keep adapting the melee code for the bots after a new inteam is released, the rest is mostly done.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe.. bots are fun to beat up.. adv meleeing them is pretty neat.. they usually lose though :p

"set on easy" lol

Sound Artist
Best answers
The bots fair pretty well, they can prepunch, simple melee, and maybe.. if your lucky do a couple combos:p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Normally they can do everything of advanced melee its just that every new inteam breaks halve of the stuff :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Me said:
Normally they can do everything of advanced melee its just that every new inteam breaks halve of the stuff :)
yo Me ... hars and joe told me they only do that to give you stuff to work on ... haha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom