Falling and Ultimate Solar flare

Best answers
Why do I fall like 1 million feet then land perfectly fine and solar flares can be used more than one time per life all I do is charge then I get a new one. :)

Best answers
well in DBZ unless you are smacked into the ground most the time any Z figheer/villan can easily fall from any height and land just fine

and dont know about that solar flare thing

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar flare has always been able to be used multiple times... If you think this is a bug you are wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You fall because you have no KI left to be able to sustain flight. You land perfectly (or take damage depending on if you set the falling damage to 'Realistic') because your super beings. And why wouldn't you be allowed to use Solar Flare more than once?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Solar Flare uses most of your Ki so you wont be able to use it multiple times in succession. I think that's balanced about right.

Best answers
He is saying that it shouldn't be used more than once per life because in the "ESF Intructional Flash Thingy" (yes thats the technical term) it says that you can only use it once in a life-time.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice catch MatiasG... Hadn't thought of that.

Best answers
does anyone know the console commands or were i can find the console commands???????? if so please reply to me so i will know were to get them. and thnx in advance. :devsmile: :D ;)

Best answers
Now anyway MatiasG I was just wondering about that. I knew that if you run out of ki you fall because flying uses Ki and just yesterday I played geoarena and fell from top to bottom and only got 10 damage but at least I got damage.

Thank You People of the Board

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom