Greetings of Spain

Best answers
good because I write this post for preguntar quando or in which it dates leaves the version 1,2, we have desire to see the enormous work that habeis I throw and from aqui we thank to you for everything, I i my friends we are making a clan, and soon we will have first Spanish server:D:D:D, by qualquier to cyber that we go we say to them that they prove in putting game ESF and asi the game is become but famous.

Greetings to all the equipment from the Spaniards, luck ;)

PD: all this this writing in Spanish i soon translated by google, I feel it if this writing incorrect :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL translating machines suck ass :D another example, best way to learn english was to pay attention on schools, and watch a lot of movies.
but welcome to these forums, and try to promote ESF as much as you can when it is released

Sound Artist
Best answers
Su inglés es un poco malo pero entendemos. La bienvenida de Earth's Special Forces.

Best answers
Of course you can also learn English by playing lots of old Sierra adventure games... you know, with the manual text input. That's how I learnt it.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Best answers
ya, esque e escrito el texto en español i lo e traducido por el google, seguramente no se entiende nada :( pero bueno lo que queria decir esque haber quando sale la version 1.2 o en que fecha aproximadamente sale, tomaroslo con calma, no hay prisa jeje xDDDD tengo 15 años nada mas ¬¬

in spanish sorry :(

Best answers
la version 1.2 sale quando heyos se terminan haciendo todo que heyos necesitan hacer ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to speak Spanish guys, you have to leave an English translation underneath =/
Its easy to learn English if your English like me =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom