buus bodypart

Best answers
ok how will body part work like is it an attack or is it part of melee

and if its an attack how will it work will buus arm stretch and grab ur enemy and hold him there or will it bring the enemy 2 u? or will u b able 2 slam him at walls or stuff like dat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm yeah wang attack....

i think its best if u just wait and find out

Sound Artist
Best answers
As of right now, it's an attack, you shoot out a piece of.. blob.. and the person who gets hit will be strangledby it. It's not bug tested so i don't think it will make it in 1.2, i've only hit people with it, kinda funny if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
replace blob with wang and u get the idea

and currently its not gonna be in 1.2 cause its just too much to fix ontop of everything else i mean the attack needs a total revamp and update so not in 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King_Nak said:
how will the Telekinesis work??
If my previous predictions were right, Frieza will summon homing laser rocks from the twisting nether.

Best answers
As for the flamethrower: there were two threads made where it was explained how it was going to work.

A shame Buu's bodypart won't be in 1.2, but that's just a small insignificant detail compared to the greatness of Advanced Melee :D

GMan said:
If my previous predictions were right, Frieza will summon homing laser rocks from the twisting nether.
Uuuh... are you being cryptic?

When Frieza uses telekinesis, he summons rocks from the surrounding environment to himself and can fling them at opponents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
A shame Buu's bodypart won't be in 1.2, but that's just a small insignificant detail compared to the greatness of Advanced Melee :D
in all fairness

u aint missing much

the wang attack never worked right it was next to impossible to use and it didnt even really do awhole lot besides make u laugh when it did work

Best answers
Hibiki said:
in all fairness

u aint missing much

the wang attack never worked right it was next to impossible to use and it didnt even really do awhole lot besides make u laugh when it did work
The Frieza Telekenesis sounds great..at least it will be funny-Wolfy killed Nevetes with "a pebble".

I guess I'll just wait anouther 2 weeks to see Trunk's new "Flamethrower".

The "Wang" would be funny..especially if it did a little damage and said something like...ESFnoob killed Captain Grim with "Buu's Wang".

Hibiki, you never cease to amaze me...wang...hahahahaha:laff: :yes:

-Good stuff
For the Little chit'lns

Best answers
It looked like a flying pink 'piece' that latched onto people. I don't know. It had some merit, but it's not worth delaying anything to make it fully functional. It had its moments though, heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be hard not to see it as the wang attack i mean it comes right from the crotch and everything

just too much alike

Best answers
omg dude go back to your hole

..."Wang" attack meaning Phallic attack...your pee pee

Best answers
jdawg224 said:
what's the "wang" attack? does it represent a "wangsta" ?

im hoping thats a joke but if not it means wang as in penis or male genitalia

yes we are immature ;)

Best answers
Maybe jdawg224 is a female? Maybe? that would explain one reason for not knowing maybe?

Best answers
Just download HL Radio : Interveiw with ESF , the team tells abit bout the moves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom