Praise the est team :)

Best answers
jeeze esf just gets better and better, im so glad they dont keep us in the dark like most other mods do.

Best answers
Yep, I agree. The ESF team has their stuff well organised, and they've come a long way from being a smalltime DBZ mod. They're almost at the level of being like a commercial game (except that's it free :D).

Now if only you could've spelled ESF right in the thread title...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah them eastern standard time folks sure do kick ass

i wish i was like them

but really after seeing how esf runs on the inside its kind of strange to see a mod that doesnt run like that i mean with how smooth everything goes its surprizing more **** isnt hitting fans with all the stuff being tossed around and so on between the team and everybody

so i deffinitly do have to commend them on keeping everything in order

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, one thing I like about this mod is that they love to show off XD

I couldn't blame them either. They have gone from models with curly fingers... to purely animated models(courtesy Darktooth). Now with Smo joining the modeling team, we will see even better looking models. They had a non-crashing in-team game for a couple hours with the new melee. Me has the tooken the bots to another level. Freedom has completed a jap pack.

This mod has a nice group of team members. Joe and HarSens, you continue to code a masterpiece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But ultimatly every team member deserves appraisal. Its the little things in the game that give it a great feel too =P
But after waiting for SoS (a team i once thought highly of) it just makes ESF seem of such a higher stature than alot of other mods.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, where other mods drop their projects. This team just pushes on and reaches it's goal. *praises*

Best answers
let us just look at the maps...

first this tiny cellgames map, with 10x8 meters playground... and a underground path... to the bigger cellgames map, with much much more air to move (thx to downsizing the models) and the upcoming and latest (it looks actually more like the cell games from dbz than the other maps) cellmap... oh and the other cool maps as well...

the models are superb too, animations in the adv melee makes look other competitors like crap... adv melee will be the nearest approach to code a real melee fight in a fps...

and the powerstruggles, blockstruggles, throws, walljump, beamjump, etc....

much has been done, but the future will be even better

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
They kick alot of ass, one of the most organized and ass kicking dev teams I've seen. :D

Best answers
Wether it be, coder, modeler, mapper, sound...er, tools...person
esf has 1337 people for each job. I think thats what makes it work good.
Methinks the new team members are making sure progress is made too.
Im sure there was a while back when the team was smaller and there was less WIP. compared to some mods there team was smaller. So im glad they expanded the team

Best answers
this team is damn orginized and proffesional. hell, i bet that they're more orginized than godamn valve :p
ESF is one of the most proffesional and fluid mods i've ever seen. they really have done an outstanding job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They aren't number 1 on ModDB's Top 100 90% of the time for nothing ;)

Best answers
if more people heard about this mod, it would be more popular then counter strike. Gj team, you guys rock :)

Best answers
Yeah applause to the team! :) And I think its great that they've actually listened to the fans who would like more updates ! Half a year ago or sumthin, the webpage was updated like once per 1,5 month now its almost all the time! :) And having the team posting in the dev journals u can find something new all the time, and you always know that you'll get some quality updates! Rock on! ;)

Oh btw - all the stuff looks damn cool! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the ESF team is quite remarkable. They never leave there fans in the dark and they are always creating new and remarkable things. It's amazing what they've done. Think about it, this spectacular game was originally a FPS with big guns and bigger aliens. It's truely amazing what they have done with this mod.

*Applause*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, its great how the team actually reads and listens to suggestions given by the fans, and implant some of them. Something i've never seen happen elsewhere. Damn, why cant more mods have a team like you guys? =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom