DLL Error, please help!

Best answers
Yes, im a n00b or whatever you would call me and need some help. I was trying to create a Net Game, and it came up with 'could not loa library C:\Sierra\HALF-LIFE/esf/cl_dlls/client.dll' Sorry if i posted in the wrong place, or if im just stupid... The error wont let me play either, because after i click OK on it the game closes itself. Please help! :cry:

Best answers
Did you update hl to 1110? cause I had this to with the fresh install, when I was a noob :p and then I had the same problem

Best answers
The FMOD.DLL file was already in there, and when i try to update to the 1110 version with the update client, it says that my internet connection is invalid. I looked at the help file and it said it didnt support AOL (which is what im using) and to get some kind of eric dll or whatever. So i clicked on the link and it took me to an invalid AOL page. Is there any install file for 1110 version besides an internet install? I really wanna play this game, it looks awesome! Now what?

//EDIT\\
OK, i got an install file and am downloading it at 82.04 MB :shocked: O_O . Now if it were only 100X smaller and i wasnt dialup id have it by now... :tired: dude: "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And will the game have serious lag if your connection is modem 56k?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have 56k, everything on the internet is going to lag. So yeah, try playing in good servers with not so many people and you should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom