A couple of questions about 1.2

Best answers
Hey, I dont hope im putting up any too noobish questions:

1# What is the teams next project in the outline? If they are about getting done with the advanced melee, then whats next?
2# Will smo be working on the adult gohan?
3# About the new explosions: Will they be larger as a function of the ki (like in 1.1) or have the same sprite size, only a larger, invisible radius? (sorry bout the bad formulation :p im Dane!)
4# It was mentioned that Buu's bodypart wont make it to 1.2, are there any other attacks that fall under this category as well?
5# Will the new piccolo be in 1.2 ?

I hope someone can answer the questions! :)

/Max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can answer a few.
.) When 1.2 is release, there will be a new 1.3 outline given out, so you'll be able to see then (i believe they'l be working on transformations to higher forms, like ssj2 etc..)

.) The new Piccolo model made by Smo will be in 1.2

Sound Artist
Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hey, I dont hope im putting up any too noobish questions:

1# What is the teams next project in the outline? If they are about getting done with the advanced melee, then whats next?
2# Will smo be working on the adult gohan?
3# About the new explosions: Will they be larger as a function of the ki (like in 1.1) or have the same sprite size, only a larger, invisible radius? (sorry bout the bad formulation :p im Dane!)
4# It was mentioned that Buu's bodypart wont make it to 1.2, are there any other attacks that fall under this category as well?
5# Will the new piccolo be in 1.2 ?

I hope someone can answer the questions! :)

/Max
1# 1.3 is specifically for Transformations, i heard Joe was going to do something with the partical effects for the power up, some new underwater effects as well.

2# Adult Gohan is already Modeled(SS Vegeta) and Skinned(TCiccarelli) and slighty animated by Darktooth, unfortunately he won't make it in 1.2.

3# The explosions do get bigger with a more powerfull attack/more ki pumped into the attack.

4# So far as i know the bodypart attack is the only new one that won't make it.

5# This new Piccolo is ingame now, perhaps even the caped one, that really all depends on Darktooth. He's really swamped with Animations:(. I wish i could help.

Best answers
Okay thx for the answers jonesdaniel and freedom :) About 1# i was however kinda thinking about the beta 1.2 outline, because as i can see melee was the only real big chunk left in there.. so will the team be making bugfixes and that kinda stuff till the release?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
martinfalch said:
to be exact the more pl and ki put into the attack the bigger it gets

more smoke like shoot offs, bigger middle explosion its not really a sprite so it doesnt grow in the same way as a sprite explosion does

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a question: will you remake the help-me file. For 1.1 you guys forgot to update it for beam jumps.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
I have a question: will you remake the help-me file. For 1.1 you guys forgot to update it for beam jumps.
We're remaking the help file, kinda need to with advanced melee :)
People didn't get the concept of "Tap mouse 1, hold mouse 2", going to be funny to see them in 1.2 :)

Best answers
When will ESF 1.2 be out?????

Can't wait much longer... you guys kept us "hungry" for too long ;/

Can you give at least a release date... i don't know.. maybe tell us
when do you think it will be out?

becouse all of the beta testers are having real fun with 1.2
and each picture just makes my annoyed, becouse it might never be released ;/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When will ESF 1.2 be out?????

Can't wait much longer... you guys kept us "hungry" for too long

Can you give at least a release date... i don't know.. maybe tell us
when do you think it will be out?

becouse all of the beta testers are having real fun with 1.2
and each picture just makes my annoyed, becouse it might never be released
this is pathetic...mannn they dont owe you anything...
think for a few mins..why do you think it's taking so long? because they are still working on it, you may want to play a game with tones of bugs but i know alot of ppl that dont...including me
so just wait a lil longer...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. playing with bots is still pretty fun.. they're not the smartest.. but it feels like a game with actual people :D
sorta? lol

Sound Artist
Best answers
The bots have predicted where i was "going to move" plenty of times... i hate that:p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then spice up your movement. I hate predictable players.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Then spice up your movement. I hate predictable players.
Doesn't really matter -_- Bots can turn on a drop of a dime, and they can see from all directions.

Best answers
the new exsploishions are gonna be good (could be a bit bigger (i know there bigger when charged but it still a little small))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Doesn't really matter -_- Bots can turn on a drop of a dime, and they can see from all directions.
byakugan bots @_@

but really the explosions are big when ur pl gets up there

i mean no explosion is gonna cover the map if u only got 1 mill pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
the new exsploishions are gonna be good (could be a bit bigger (i know there bigger when charged but it still a little small))
Well an explosion like this is big enough for me, and that may not even be full power.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this is pathetic...mannn they dont owe you anything...
think for a few mins..why do you think it's taking so long? because they are still working on it, you may want to play a game with tones of bugs but i know alot of ppl that dont...including me
so just wait a lil longer...
He didn't ask for the team to release it he wants a release date so he can look forward too it and i think their is nothing wrong with it since one of the team said "esf is just around the corner" unless they want to suprise us i have no idea why the team dont want to give a release date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom