What program do u use for sigs?

Best answers
Im interested to know what programs people use for their signatures. I just use paint because I havent learnt how to use anything else yet lol.

Best answers
omg...firstly read the sticky's im sure its in there somewhere.

2nd: try: Photoshop and Paintshop!
there are some more advanced things for 3d sigs but i dont know them

Best answers
Mystacx said:
omg...firstly read the sticky's im sure its in there somewhere.

2nd: try: Photoshop and Paintshop!
there are some more advanced things for 3d sigs but i dont know them
Im pretty sure its not in the sticky's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most used programs are Photoshop, Paintshop, 3d Studio Max, Fireworks, Bryce, Cinema 4d. I think.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some cheap but useable alternatives are any photosuite programs, Ulead Photoexpress (does alot of neat stuff with fonts), and GIMP (difficult to use due to nonstandard menus).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I can. I use photoshop, and bryce.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use photoshop, and some nice tutorials =P which learn me alot, and yes i can see ur sig and it aint really good, to simple background and all

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
I use photoshop, and some nice tutorials =P which learn me alot, and yes i can see ur sig and it aint really good, to simple background and all
Yeh, Im not a big sig person, It took me maybe 15 mins after finding the pictures. Im not even going to try to compete with you guys signatures. lol go paint. Maybe Ill spend more time on a new one.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just go use Ulead Photoimpact. Its what i have used for a couple years. Theres even a free trial on the Ulead site.

Best answers
use photoshop for 2d and a 3d program like 3dsmax or bryce 3d etc to add some 3d ( the 3d gives a nice touch to it :) ), with photoshop go to this webbie
http://www.good-tutorials.com/
do as many of the tuts as you can, even if u dont like the end result, u will learn alot of techniques and it will give u a bigger understanding of photoshop, although before going to tuts i recommend just playing around in photoshop, playing around with each of the tools, filters, levels, channels, modes, layers, their styles and blending options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom