(veeeery important) about ESF...

Best answers
Hi, i`m new here, i like ESF veeeeeery much, the ESF team are suppah. Anyways, i wanted to ask u, DID U KNOW, THAT YOUR ESF MOD IS BEING SOLD?? LIKE AN ORIGINAL GAME, AND THERE ISNT ANYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT THE ESF TEAM!!! :S

P.S. why can`t i upload my avatar, i tried to enter a url, but it still doesn`t work, i`ve made it like 100 X 100, and not bigger than 10Kb, about 8Kb

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh, is this a late april fools joke? It's definitly not true if it isn't...

Best answers
lol
some noobs find a way to get money...
i hope some1 will do something to stop them!

ps i cant upload an avatar, too. and i cant use it from a url, too. :(

Best answers
I live in lithuania, here in many CD shops is dat mod sold, thats not a joke!

Best answers
in germany i didnt found shops where the mod is sold, but if i find one, i will post it here. but u could look at the cover. then u can look for the 1 who sell it and post it here. :D :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta be kidding us, this mod being sold in shops? Could you make a picture of it then? Because I'll believe it when I see it.

Best answers
ok, as soon as my DUMB friend, who didn`t know he can download it for free and bought it, will lend me it, i`ll scan the front and the back for ya, i can scan the cd if ya want

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O People these days...

Either you are pulling something lame on us, or some people are really retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you do that a.s.a.p

And its pointless trying and trying with the avatar, since you cant upload them at the moment.

Best answers
i dont know about that either. once i see i will beileve but what would they do to the people that are selling it? give them a big fine or something

p.s. dont you need to have more then 50 posts to put up a avatar

Best answers
I just wanted you to know, sorry if the thread is pointless, as i said, i`ll scan the cd as soon as i get it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SajaN^PridE said:
I just wanted you to know, sorry if the thread is pointless, as i said, i`ll scan the cd as soon as i get it...
Scan the case too, maybe a receipt if he still has one

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard a lot from my cousin in India, about pirated copies of mods such as Natural Selection, ESF, etc. and pirated copies of movies and games being sold in local cheap stores. There isn't much you can do about this really - it's upto the police or government of Lithuania/wherever to stop CD piracy. The ESF team writing a letter to a local shopkeeper won't really help >_>'.

But these things apart, ESF remains a non-profit modification which will always be available for free via download on esforces.com - so those people who do buy the mod are only being ripped because they aren't aware about the free availabitity of what they just purchased.

Best answers
ok, thats right, and when they play in the internet, they will see, that they could get it 4 free. but thats unfair, and i think that they should stop that. its only good if some1 have no internet and dont know enyone who have. but are their any people without internet?

Best answers
That's like selling counterstrike for a higher price than half life. only a foo' would buy one

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why must you be a fool? if you see a promoted version of a really fun game, were all youre friends are talking about, wouldnt you be interested?
what i am impleying to say is, you dont know for sure if you are beeing scammed after it happens to you.
give the guy some slack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom