Dragonfist in 1.3??

Best answers
I read a (closed) thread in the suggestions forum where someone suggested adding Dragonfist, which as we all know is a movie attack. However, instead of swatting it away because it was a movie attack, Hibiki commented:
Hibiki said:
joe wants to put it in when ssj3 is

and seeing as ssj3 is where he can use the move and goku cant go ssj3 now

this is a waste of space
As we all know, SSJ3 (and other transformations) will be added in 1.3. Does this mean Goku will get Dragonfist as well?

Best answers
that will so rock!
i mostly didn't transed to ssj to use spirit bomb a lot!
so if he had the dragon fist i would trans a lot more!

Best answers
maybe , maybe not... it all depends cause goku has lots of moves as it is... i think he has as much moves as cell and cell is made up of most of them... but it could be a possibility

Best answers
They never said ALL transformations in 1.3, they said they could add transformations in 1.3, for all our sake they can put a WHACK sound in 1.3 :\

but anyway the dragonfist? who? where? what?
dun know it...

Best answers
How would it be used? I think it's a bit more complicated to add. Also it might unbalance certain other abilities.

Best answers
exactly...the way I'm seeing it, transformations in 1.3 will only be 3rd forms...but, if they really do go all the way with transformations, I'm sure you would have to wait until the next release for additional attacks with the transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonfist is from the movies, so I highly doubt it.

Best answers
Brim said:
exactly...the way I'm seeing it, transformations in 1.3 will only be 3rd forms...but, if they really do go all the way with transformations, I'm sure you would have to wait until the next release for additional attacks with the transformations
Third forms? I'm not sure what that means, but in 1.3 all the transforms that every character is gonna get will be in it. Meaning Goku goes all the way to SSJ3, Vegeta goes SSJ2, Buu goes all the way to Kid Buu and so on and so forth.
As far as the Dragonfist, it was discussed awhile back (when I was on the team) and I think we decided it was not going to be put in. However, things change over the years, especially with a new planned game addition *cough**cough* so I wouldn't be suprised if they changed their minds. But I wouldn't hold your breath either ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he means by third transformations is:

Goku (1st Form) -> SSJ Goku (2nd Form) -> SSJ3 Goku (3rd Form)

That's what he means by third form(s).

Best answers
ummm i meant SSJ2 shadow XD

but yeah, meaning perfect cell, frieza form 3, SSJ2 etc etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
ummm i meant SSJ2 shadow XD

but yeah, meaning perfect cell, frieza form 3, SSJ2 etc etc
I'm no DBZ addict, but I didn't think Goku went SSJ2. So SSJ3 it would be his 3rd form.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did, against vegeta. In the buu saga.

Best answers
Yea. Goku powered up to ssj2 (wasnt much of a transformation) but vegeta did the same, during "The Battle"

Anyway, I really can't see them adding this in, considering the fact that goku is already like the best character for beams, I dont think they should add more, but chances are they probobly will o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd think they'll add more attacks to other characters too as they transform.

KDS

Best answers
that cannot be right they wouldnt do an entire verison 1.3 on one more trans per character, it was to my knowledge that transes wouldnt take extremely long to make so my vote is that i think they will have all the rest done in 1.3

Best answers
Snake101 said:
I read a (closed) thread in the suggestions forum where someone suggested adding Dragonfist, which as we all know is a movie attack. However, instead of swatting it away because it was a movie attack, Hibiki commented:

As we all know, SSJ3 (and other transformations) will be added in 1.3. Does this mean Goku will get Dragonfist as well?
I was the one who started that topic, everyone keeps saying how it was just in movie 13 but it was also in GT. He wasn't even super saiyan when he did it. I know GT sux and ESF is DBZ not GT but still.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I'm no DBZ addict, but I didn't think Goku went SSJ2. So SSJ3 it would be his 3rd form.

Goku first went SSJ2 vs Pikkon in the Otherworld Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom