Wrong news posting

Best answers
Dj Ready's New Maps
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 by Mastasurf
Today we have some shots of DJ ready's sexy new maps, Namek's Revival, and Gero. He has started expirementing with 24 bit
textures and as you can see the results are pleasing. Both maps played very well at our playtest this past
Sunday. They offer nice wide spaces to fight in and lot's of cliffs to wall jump off of. Enjoy :0)
How Can WE enjoy it When We dont have it ??????

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
T!G3R said:
Where do they say you're going to enjoy anything but having a thread closed?

Best answers
T!G3R said:
Look at the end of thad post ENJOY How can we enjoy the maps when we cant play them ????

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enjoy the screenshots, genius.

Best answers
Lol There is nothing to enjoy about :S
Besides i dont ge hot because of a Screenshot !!
U might but not me

Best answers
Its only a pic u cant enjoy on a pic its just 1 sec of ur time u put in looking at it :d
Just send us a copy and wel play it in 1.1 And so we can enjoy it :d Cause otherwise we would have to wait for a very long time to play it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, just wow. *restricts the urge to flame* Anyway, here's how it's going to happen. This thread's closed, and T!ger get's a warning for the thread. Since I can't play favorites, Kurt, warning for rogue moderating. It's up to the moderator's and administrators to decide what remains and what is closed.

Don't get high and mighty. Do not EVER think that the team owes you anything. They're doing this for free for our enjoyment. They're under no obligation to do anything. Just wait like the rest of us.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom