esf potw

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What are we supposed to think?
/me looks at vegeta swooping to the left to dodge a beam...AMAZING!!
Im guessing this is more of their tests.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Vegeta swoops to dodge beam* *Beam shooter turns beam and detonates it* * Vegeta dies anyways* Hmmm -_-; No really, it's pretty sweet, I'm sure I'll be swoop-dodging a lot. I like how it has the little pieces of the turbo breaking off too.

Best answers
[eD] ! said:
*Vegeta swoops to dodge beam* *Beam shooter turns beam and detonates it* * Vegeta dies anyways* Hmmm -_-; No really, it's pretty sweet, I'm sure I'll be swoop-dodging a lot. I like how it has the little pieces of the turbo breaking off too.
I love the picture...not as much as the last picture on the "last" update with Gohan watching the pure carnage on the new Namek.

PS: ([eD] !) VEGETA CAN NEVER DIE

-One day Frieza, Brolly, and..
Vegeta will triple team kakkort into the next Dimension.....

*potara fusin style:Vegeta+Brolly..interesting thought....and Frieza would just sit there and talk about burning monkeys...*

Best answers
I guess nobody notices that the aura now leaves trails behind....*sigh*

Best answers
if ya nocticed vegeta is not being shot at because the person shooting has a green diamon there for he is aiming for piccolo

Sound Artist
Best answers
I didnt have time to think if that beam was ment for me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do we really need a topic for each and every potw thats posted?

i mean really all these are is the link and someone going cool or what u think its really getting to be a waste

Best answers
LoL Hibiki don't get me wrong now, but I think we do need a topic for each potw. I really like how the community talks about the progress and besides, all comments are good...And also it's pretty funny :)

About the potw.. yes it's cool, the TURBO trails, etc.
And my view is like this: The beam is heading for Piccolo wich of course will dodge it or send it back and kill that n00b who had the courage to aim at him :D
And Vegeta is in a fight with the guy thats staying near the beam one(just a guess :D)

Best answers
lol kewl ino whats going his team m8 = shooting beam at fredom and theres also ago thats just about 2 punch the guy thats shooting the beam and i think vegeta is going down there 2 fight the guy thats about to throw apunch. Anyways FreDom wat were u doing there just standing in the air is that a db in ya hand

Best answers
side swooping can be a realy cool add to the game
and hibiki, i think it is simply unfair that some get to PLAY the game, and you are suggesting that we cant even talk about it?!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wholy crap!
thats the best picture in the world! I luv it! WOOT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all im saying is dont need 20 topics that have the same exact people in it every time a new potw comes

its like someone makes a topic everyone goes to that then a new potw comes up someone else makes a topic and everyone just moves to that one

instead of acting like some plauge sweeping thd land why not just have one potw topic? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom