Question

Best answers
K im not one to ask i hate when ppl ask when is 1.2 coming out but im wondering will it come out before the end of april and if u just say its done when its done i understand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hate them, yet you are doing it... you aren't going to get any other answer then "When it's done" until it is released, or a date is posted on the main page, none have been done yet ;).

Best answers
well 2 tell u the truth d00d, its practacly quite close all they need 2 do is adjust somethings, they might of already done this by now then final beta test then release. so id expect it 2 be before the end of april. But i think u shouldn't be asking this its done when its done

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cmerdre said:
K im not one to ask i hate when ppl ask when is 1.2 coming out but im wondering will it come out before the end of april and if u just say its done when its done i understand
You are the such a hypocrit, you say you hate when people ask when it is coming out, then you ask when it's coming out.

It's done when it's done, release dates are evil... (Me thinks about Half-Life 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom