Remember The Time

Best answers
This Thread is for Telling EveryOne your Best Battle in Esf if it was melee or Energy war i can say my best was with a bot at best

I disabled the bots melee so i could work on my energy defection and PS's the bot was goku i was goku half way through the match when we both used a secondary spirit bomb by hand we both launched at the same time man then we killed each other that was an intence moment looking forward to hear about your moments.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my best memories where in the alpha period, when i just found out about the mod, i was a veggie bba spammer :D just loved it.

nuke fest 2k4 :D

Retired
Best answers
had some amazing powerstruggles.. where you both put in so much energy in a final flash, that everybody on the map basically dies ;) always good moments :)

also when someone charged an attack on me, and I noticed it at the last moment. so I used beam #3 (it's a very small fast to charge beam, cant remember name). and I hardly charged and shot it. and I even PS'ed it back. just because I was so much stronger. always nice moments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
so I used beam #3 (it's a very small fast to charge beam, cant remember name). and I hardly charged and shot it. and I even PS'ed it back. just because I was so much stronger. always nice moments.
Think you'll find it was probably a generic beam :)

Mine had to be when me and my mate were messing around on a server, and i threw about 4 spirit bombs and a kame into gohans shield, and tried to block the attack....

:fight:

Best answers
The best time for me was when i was in a UK server cant remember name...

and i was piccolo and this other guy was Buu...

their was about 10 other people on the same server...

by chance we both fired a generic beam at each other... we were both transformed and of equal powerlevel...

the strugle lasted for ages but in the end i won and nuked the whole map killing everyone!

everyone was watching saying things like "crap this is gona hurt" & "OMFG how big is this gona be!"

made me feel special :laff:

Best answers
My favorite moment(s) are always when I was fighting with ~(ape)~ Kami Sama.

He was a good friend of mine when I played, and we always had a great time fighting eachother (I always lost mind you, but it was still lots of fun :))

Best answers
my favorite moment was when i plaed esf the first time in the internet.
it was 1.0 and i was a big n00b^^
my enemy was a noob, too, so it was a funny fight.
that was a very very very slow melee fight, and i won with 2 hp :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOD i loved that breakdance melee :D
come into the arena, and start breakdancing trying to kick eachother,

melee back than only did something of 2hp per blow and 5 hp er kick or so :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The best time, well, out of the 3 or so times I've played ESF, was when I went onto this dutch server. I picked Goku, and I flew up to the top of the map, and started charging a spirit bomb. So someone comes along and kills me.

So I flew up and started charging again, and again, and again...

Until finally, I had a fully charged spirit bomb, and I let it fly towards a group of players. When it hit, it killed like 5 or 6 people. Then I got banned from the server. D:

Best answers
A while back, 2 friends of mine and I would make a private server with the cell_day map. Dave and I would each get into a corner of the arena, facing each other, while Roman would watch from above (he sucked at fighting). When Roman fired a beam at the arena, Dave and I would swoop towards each other and start fighting. It was fun, even though I always lost :D

Best answers
I remember another time of mine it was my first time on the internet i was goku in a city map and there was already a vegeta at super saiyan he dared me to throw a SB at him so i charged it to full threw it he the used final flash then since it was far away i fired a kamehameha at full power so were playing who gets the spirit bomb in the face and the PS meter stayed in the middle for the first 3 mins of the PS then he started to over power me cuz you know he is a SSJ and im only a normal saiyan so the blast finally gave and it blew up and we both died by spirit bomb then the guy said man you can really PS best ive ever had then he left that was intense

I didn't know that was possible and iwas a major noob at the time as far as im concerned i still an noob but i got skills

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watching the recording afterwards that Phatslugga took for me fighting Opty in an el match. Just really cool to watch...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ssj_Majin_Buu, sorry to break it to ya, but in a PS ur ki usually runs out in less than a minute, plus, PS is all based on powerlevel, its not a matter of who PSes better. So i found your story fake.

Best answers
lol...
Yea, it was a nice try at a lie...

He wouldn't just magically start overpowering you after 3 minutes, because his ki would have been totally drained after about 30 seconds or so from a final flash.

:eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he has a misjudgment of time, 3 minutes in the space of 10 sec >.>

I also remember when i was a wee little newb, and had just started esf 1.0 (aaaaah, the good 'ol days) and i joined a new clan, and they all helped me train up. Thinking back, they must have been the worst fighters in the world (including myself) but the fights were always so intense and fun, since i didn't know any better back then. Im hoping 1.2 will be the same =)

Best answers
Reptile said:
well my best memories where in the alpha period, when i just found out about the mod, i was a veggie bba spammer :D just loved it.

nuke fest 2k4 :D
I remember the time we used to Tar and Feather people for admitting that! >_<

Best answers
me and this guy once made 2 big spirit bombs threw them at each other then we just threw more spirit bombs into them and just having power struggles are so much fun lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember a time when i shot a final flash and everyone dies exept me.
and a time when i blockt a beam and shoot one back whit instant kill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah yes i remember the good old days with vt thoes were good

Best answers
SSJ Majin, can u add some periods or something please? i can't follow your story without reaidng it like 3 times :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom