What's up with the Manual?

Best answers
What is with the constant reference to "he or she" ?
I don't think many, if ANY girls play ESF, and also, shouldn't it be referring to the CHAR you pick? if that's the case, it should only be "he" because there are no female characters.

help appreciated

Best answers
How do you know no females play it? , they did that incase there where

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
guess what ... noone really cares. its not that a big deal eh

Best answers
i'm just taking the odds because it's rare as it is to see a girl playing a comp game, maybe 1/500 or even 1/1000, and considering we don't have billions of players, i would hardly even expect 1 girl to be playing.

Best answers
Well over the time I myself have been here I have seen some girls around the forums... So if you take that into account there are prolly a bunch more... considering most people who play games dont always post on the forums.. Anyhow if you were to play a game that some people think is a girls only type and you were a guy playing it wouldnt you fee better if the people in the community would recognize that there are people out there that play all sorts of games?... but just like some one posted already... is it really a big deal? :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not really a big issue, someone must've read bash.org quotes too much. :rolleyes:

regardless if it's that much of a problem to you.. I'm..sorry. o_O

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My mom plays Dead or Alive 3 for the xbox and she loves it.. does that help in your Girl / Boy problem? who cares? its just for gender crap so we dont think only guys play it.. a girl can play a game right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom