Fireflies

Sound Artist
Best answers
Once you get some distance and watch two people swooping at each other, it actually looks like a bunch of fireflies buzzing around a light. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf, that was random. ummmm....thanks for the info? :confused:

For some reason that sounds sorta appealing though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, I'm going to have to uh... ask for a reason for this thread to exist, heh. I mean, I agree, but the real question is whether or not it is worth a thread.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Shrug, it's esf related, and in the right section. Just goes to show you how amazing these battles can be, even you don't use melee. I like to swoop around, do long range jumps, and shoot generic balls. So, what do you think fans? Things just keep getting better and better, infact.. the only thing i see wrong with 1.2.. is it's lack of opponents:) Oh well, shouldn't be too long.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
Things just keep getting better and better, infact.. the only thing i see wrong with 1.2.. is it's lack of opponents:) Oh well, shouldn't be too long.
haha, yeah :) .... itll be fun owning everyone in the first coupld of hours/days ... ^_^

Best answers
oh man when i look back how we were hooked about the alpha 2.0 release... with all those better beams...

and now here comes beta 1.2 with advanced melee and the other hot things...

but i think 1.2 will be boring again after about 1 year... because then all wait for beta 1.3 and its many improvements so that all servers lack good players that i can fight...

Sound Artist
Best answers
Suicider said:
oh man when i look back how we were hooked about the alpha 2.0 release... with all those better beams...

and now here comes beta 1.2 with advanced melee and the other hot things...

but i think 1.2 will be boring again after about 1 year... because then all wait for beta 1.3 and its many improvements so that all servers lack good players that i can fight...
I think the lack of gamemodes will falter ESF. Hopefully some of my ideas will be put in, like a new take on Oozaru, or monkey mode. Where instead of being the monkey at start, you must fight off enemies, and find time to charge up the "Artificial Moonlight" to transform. Probably something like Spirit Bomb charge length.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think the fact that 1.2 melee is funner than 1.1 will make it last longer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'm going to be playing 1.2 for a while once it comes out, so hopefully I'll stand a chance against you guys in a short period of time.

Sound Artist
Best answers
1.2 has about a medium learning curve, can't wait to get my hands on some fresh meat:)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
Once you get some distance and watch two people swooping at each other, it actually looks like a bunch of fireflies buzzing around a light. :D
Oh hell yea - and it's even more fun when there are more than 2 people involved in a melee battle. Fantastic new auras, great melee effects, what more could an observer want? (Provided he/she is far away from the ass-kicking going on :rolleyes: .)

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Oh hell yea - and it's even more fun when there are more than 2 people involved in a melee battle. Fantastic new auras, great melee effects, what more could an observer want? (Provided he/she is far away from the ass-kicking going on :rolleyes: .)

so u saying multi melee battles??? and if u played on a aus sever i would smash u all, using my leet haxor skills lol.... not many ppl here play...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. lets just say you can adv melee someone.. then just go for someone else.. then make your way back to the first guy you were adv meleeing with.. its super crazy.. you can just whack pretty much who ever you want...

Its really interesting.. good thing we got rid of that lock on thing

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
infact.. the only thing i see wrong with 1.2.. is it's lack of opponents:)
then for the love of god release it :)
I'm going crazy right here hearing all the details! :]

Best answers
dixing said:
then for the love of god release it :)
I'm going crazy right here hearing all the details! :]
shut up punk dont demand the team whut 2 do. just sit down and relax, only a lil bit more tell the 1.2 is out then u can do whut u want. They are just waiting 4 the mirrors but while u are waiting check these 3 movies out ull be excited 4 the time http://www.esforces.com/team/Darktooth/
check all 3 movies they are realy good

Best answers
You should make a nice trailer and put it on big gamesites so more people will know about this mod and you'll have more players playing this game and then there would be more servers and more players = jeej!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its already finished o_O, maybe the game is finished,
maybe they have alot of supprises that arent in any outline yet,
no one of us know except for the team.
all i can say is wait and see.
personally i dont want to know everything, its much more fun to be supprised.
if you know everything about the game some things might not be as you pictured it to be, therefor i say,
wait and see

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a trailer will come in time, just like 1.0 and 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom