ESF possibly the best game ever AKA the best mod

Best answers
ANy way u guys always talking about how esf beta 1.2 to looks tight. LEt me break it down to u all who havent been playing long the new one is going to be the new sickest mod out for halflife ive played them all and this is still the only one i play except for cs. As for the steam thing i think its going to make this game suck cause steam is a B!tCh. But yeah this mod is going to revolutionize games for a while look at all the cool stuff they are doing with melee. If they ever come out with more dbz games that u actually have to buy i guarentee that they are going to be looking at this mod and copying many of the same priciples. In short this MOD is going to be the shiznit.

Best answers
umm... ok... i dont really think we needed someone to tell that to us because it is merely a opinion... one can base what they wish to think of the mod merely on going to see what screenies have been posted along with movie clips... besides if someone wanted to know if this is worth the download they would ask so ... ya..

Best answers
Until i play 1.2 firsthand i'm going to have to say Natural Selection is the best mod :(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to argue whats better than what.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom