HL2 and esf since my last one was closed down

Best answers
this is not a point less thread and yes i have my own friends and people i know that have dedicated themselves to making skins and maps and so on. I was part of the team that helped make CS and DOD. So dont underestimate me. I know many people who will help bring esf to halflife 2 and as for the person who didnt want to meet me your an @ss. ANd to archnemisis if i have to i will if the team doesnot give me permission i will have to name it something else and start from scratch yes. I know it takes your own free time. Yes i have helped with many mods. Also i have been playing this mod since alpha just cause i signed up today doesnt mean i havent played the game since alpha so dont judge.

Best answers
there was a reason ur thread was closed read it and u will see why so plz stop filling our forum with the same threads that have been closed ... :\

Best answers
if you want to make your own esf mod for half life 2, then go ahead. no one is stopping you dude.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your previous thread wasn't closed on accident. There have been more "ESF to HL2!!1one!!" threads than missing punctuation in the average poster's thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
[TMC]WheresWald said:
I was part of the team that helped make CS and DOD. So dont underestimate me.
Haha, you just lost all credibility.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically, the team wants to move on after ESF. Simple as that. You don't work hard on something just to literally recreate it. The team has said before that if they can, they MIGHT port it to HL2, but not rebuild it to take advantage of HL2's code. They will not start from the ground up. Now, your first post was closed for a reason so have a warning for starting the same topic again. If you want to try porting ESF to HL2 yourself, the forum's not the place to do it anyway. You'd be better of emailing mastasurf.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom