To all ADMINS + to all who helped create esf

Best answers
I would personally like to thank your for this mod i have posted these everywhere so no one missed it. I would like to ask your permission to bring ESF to HL2 and yes i will not be porting it i want to make it from the ground up to take all of the HL2 graphics and stuff to add to esf. I do not want to have this version on HL2 i want to make it better so everyone who plays ESF will be able to enjoy it more when HL2 comes out. PLs respond ASAP

Best answers
oh yeah, you can do a dbz game for hl2, and it will come out soon, right after duke nukem forever and team fortress 2

Best answers
i cant tell if your trying to be sarcastic or not but anyway yes im am really serious about bringing ESF to HL2. SO pls no sarcastic or rude comments this is for real so pls dont judge. Cause when a DBZ game comes out for HL2 if it is ESF or not i guarentee i will have taken part in it.

Best answers
iam sure that they dont need help for this...

u just lie around only to get the beta...

part of the dev team of dod and cs... shut up

omg...

iam sure that if they can build this mod, they can port it to hl2 if they want.

why dont u just start an own hl2 dbz mod?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyve done said this, and i quote "esf will live and die on the HL engine", they have no plans of moving it to HL2, (that theyve announced) and if one was to convert it to HL2, youd need the source code that i doubt you could coax mastasurf to hand over after this lil shindig, heh

read the stickys, esf will NOT go to HL2

Best answers
because this team knows what thier doing and yes i did help cs and dod so u STFU u dont know me. I dont want to make my own unless i have to. They can port it im talking about making it so it has all the perks of HL2 not just simply sending it thier.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to do all this...by yourself?

And as Suicider posted, IF the team wants to port ESF over to HL2 they are fully capable of doing so on their own. But if you truly feel your services are important, then bring it up with the team. No need to post about it here.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom