✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GrOOvy and PCJoe :fight:

Best answers
i think he means the playable chars in esf not the best esf player

but i dno,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean obviously, tetsudah? explain...
I always found Goku the best. He had good speed (which i need for my style), good hp and a vast array of attacks. He transforms earlier on than Vegeta (his equal in stat) and then can teleport while charging beams.

Best answers
trunks transforms earlyer and has a 20 hp instant gib... he is stronger than all in melee...i was programed to be...

Best answers
I believe its buu because he has most health and is faster then trunks even when trunks is ssj. Also when people are on the floor you use candy on them and turn them into donuts for the 100 pl and when they get up if they arnt donuts yet you melee them agian and then use candy if they get stuck on floor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tetsudah said:
trunks transforms earlyer and has a 20 hp instant gib... he is stronger than all in melee...i was programed to be...
True, he transforms earlier, but i wouldn't say he was stronger. Lacks speed, and thats a major flaw with some styles out there.
Goku normal is nearly as fast as Trunks transformed.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
True, he transforms earlier, but i wouldn't say he was stronger. Lacks speed, and thats a major flaw with some styles out there.
Goku normal is nearly as fast as Trunks transformed.
at buu's first stage before he changes he has 160 life and 220 speed. trunks ssj he has 130 life and 250 speed. but when buu transforms he then has 180 life and 320 speed. and it would not be hard to get 3 mill pl to transform if you can play right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta^Pwnage said:
at buu's first stage before he changes he has 160 life and 220 speed. trunks ssj he has 130 life and 250 speed. but when buu transforms he then has 180 life and 320 speed. and it would not be hard to get 3 mill pl to transform if you can play right.
I was talking to the guy about trunks, not buu.

Best answers
yeah i was wondering how people could possibly think trunks is stronger than buu, goku, cell, or even vegetas. buu's candy beam is what gives him the edge over everyone else.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
USSJ5 Goku said:
i think he means the playable chars in esf not the best esf player
Uhm... yeah :scared: Guess I read to fast.

Uhm most chars are pretty balnced though I think if you're a good buu user he's one of the strongest(candy...)

Best answers
i would say trunks because of his early trans, but he is way to SLOOOOW! I can only play as cell or vegeta because they are the fastest.

Best answers
Gohan is good with the Kamehameha. But his HP is lacking. And seeing how ESF has a lot of beam spamers health is a big plus. I go for Goku if I need all around goodness. The KHH is to me the great "equalizer" when I am up against a stronger player in terms of PL or they are transformed. Because Meleeing someone who is transformed is a pain and if there PL just outways you too much then your hits aren't going to do much.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we talking about 1.2? Players with higher PLs will have a little bit of an advantage in 1.2 with randomization, so the Saiyans. For a combonation of PL and Speed I'd probably stick with Goku, though an effective player could do more with Trunks.

Best answers
i will so go for goku. not only he has good speed he id also good at beams.you can use KHH on a grounded enemy and finish him quite good.

Sound Artist
Best answers
You won't have time for that in 1.2, some ki blasts or a generic beam at most. Even now, throwing is a bit unbalanced since you can just slam people into the ground, throw some energy, rinse and repeat.

Best answers
I'd say gohan...

His HP is lacking...ALOT...He transforms really early, and when he does he's the fastest. Any good player knows speed is a huge advantage.

Next down the list I would say is Trunks, because of early transformation and his gib.

Third is a tough one...either Buu or Vegeta. Vegeta takes forever to trans, as does Buu, but buu has the candy attack to speed it up. Vegeta has nice melee reaction.

Goku is the best character if you don't want to Transform. He's got decent attacks, good ki consumption, and has quick block reaction speed.

The others are blah, but Cell is the best out of the group. He has the best moves for each of the other CHaracters (Disc and SBC) and he has nice speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom